Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
The French driver (Ocon) replied: “I got asked that question many times of course during this lockdown period but I always respond honestly, and my personal choice has no relation to what the team is going to do, but I have a great relationship with Fernando.

“The helmet I have, and the only swap I did in between the drivers was with him. He was the one with Michael [Schumacher], you know, his fights back in the days, and that gave me the love for the sport. I don’t know if he’s going to join or not with us but definitely, if he could come back, I would be very happy.”

As for Ricciardo, who was team mates with Vettel at Red Bull for a season in 2014, he also said he would prefer Alonso’s company as a team mate.

“Oh… I would only say Alonso just because it’s something I’ve yet to experience, and I think team mates are great benchmarks and also great additions to your skillset,” explained Ricciardo

A ρε Σεμπ..Και αλλη φαπα :s_biggrin :s_biggrin
Άβαταρ μέλους
By A-Viper7
Geo f1 έγραψε:
The French driver (Ocon) replied: “I got asked that question many times of course during this lockdown period but I always respond honestly, and my personal choice has no relation to what the team is going to do, but I have a great relationship with Fernando.

“The helmet I have, and the only swap I did in between the drivers was with him. He was the one with Michael [Schumacher], you know, his fights back in the days, and that gave me the love for the sport. I don’t know if he’s going to join or not with us but definitely, if he could come back, I would be very happy.”

As for Ricciardo, who was team mates with Vettel at Red Bull for a season in 2014, he also said he would prefer Alonso’s company as a team mate.

“Oh… I would only say Alonso just because it’s something I’ve yet to experience, and I think team mates are great benchmarks and also great additions to your skillset,” explained Ricciardo

A ρε Σεμπ..Και αλλη φαπα :s_biggrin :s_biggrin

Δεν νομίζω οτι κατάλαβες τι κουόταρες. :)
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#654575 Αλονσο στη Ρενω διαβαζω το 2021...
Να χαρεις η να κλαψεις δλδ...

Δεν ξερω...η κατι ξερει που δεν ξερουμε εμεις, η κατι αλλο εχει στο μυαλο του.
Τα δεδομενα ειναι πως οι Γαλλοι δε θα φερουν αλλη αναβαθμιση για τον κινητηρα φετος. Κοινως ριχνουν το βαρος ηδη για του χρονου.
Οι μεγαλες αλλαγες ειναι το 2022. Οποτε θα ειναι η τελευταια χρονια για την Φ1 οπως την ξερουμε..Αρα δυσκολα να γινει καποιο θαυμα...

Αν ειναι να παλευει παλι για 10αδα και βαθμους σορρυ αλλα δε θα παρω..
Άβαταρ μέλους
By A-Viper7
Geo f1 έγραψε:Αλονσο στη Ρενω διαβαζω το 2021...
Να χαρεις η να κλαψεις δλδ...

Δεν σε ρώτησε πριν υπογράψει; :)
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
Δεν ξερω...η κατι ξερει που δεν ξερουμε εμεις, η κατι αλλο εχει στο μυαλο του.

Ή βαρέθηκε τη σύνταξη και δεν υπήρχε άλλη ομάδα να τον πάρει.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By A-Viper7
Geo f1 έγραψε:Να παρει και κανα μηχανικο τωρα η ομαδα γιατι κατι λιμα μαθαινω εχει :shifty:

Σε αυτά τα λιμά θα τα σκας από του χρόνου για μερτσεντάιζ. :iconcool:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
A-Viper7 έγραψε:
Geo f1 έγραψε:Να παρει και κανα μηχανικο τωρα η ομαδα γιατι κατι λιμα μαθαινω εχει :shifty:

Χαρα μου :)
Άβαταρ μέλους
By A-Viper7
Geo f1 έγραψε:
A-Viper7 έγραψε:

Μη μου σπας τις μπαλες. :)

Δεν είχα τέτοια πρόθεση, νόμιζα οτι κάναμε πλάκα. :( Με συγχωρείς! :)