Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By George_Prix
#627454 Ετσι κραταει σε φορμα το σβερκο του. Το 2021 βαλτε στο σκηνικο αντι για καρυδι το κεφαλι του Λουη. Και ΚΡΑΑΑΑΑΚ:

Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
elteo έγραψε:Τον έχουν καλέσει για τα 200 χρόνια της Ελλάδας? :shifty: :whistlink:

Ειλικρινά ελπίζεις ότι θα γυρίσει το 21? Και θα βρει και μονοθέσιο νικητή για να πάρει το 3ο? Ελπίζεις ότι θα είναι σε τέτοια φόρμα? Γιατί συνήθως οι επιστροφές μετά από αποχή ήταν καταστροφή για όσους γύρισαν στην σύγχρονη ιστορία πχ Σούμι, Κιμι κτλ.

Μια μικρη ελπιδα την εχω να σου πω την αληθεια. Ξερω οτι ειναι δυσκολο.
Πολλα θα εξαρτηθουν απο το πως θα παει το 2020.
Ο Κιμι οταν εφυγε ηταν πιο νεος αρα δεν συγκρινεται.
Ο Σουμι ναι δεν πηγε καλα. Ο Ροσμπεργκ τον εκανε να φαινεται πολυ λιγο.

Απο την αλλη ο Προστ πχ που γυρισε, <αφου εβαλε βετο στο να μην παει ο Σεννα τιμ μειτ> πηρε ευκολα τον 4ο μετα απο ενα χρονο απουσιας.
Ο Αλονσο νομιζω πιο πολυ θα δυσκολευτει να βρει ανταγωνιστικο μονοθεσιο, παρα να εχει θεμα με τιμ μειτς και φυσικη κατασταση.
Μακαρι να τον δουμε στις πιστες.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
Two-time Formula One champion Fernando Alonso has been rebuffed by two IndyCar teams in his bid to drive a one-off entry for the 104th Indianapolis 500, NBC Sports reported Wednesday.

Ed Carpenter says he rejected the Spaniard's pitch to add a car because he already has one extra triplex to undertake for the May 24 oval classic, according to a report on the network's website.

"We're not positioned to run more than three elders. We're a two-car team," Carpenter said. "If we doubled the size of our team for May, it wouldn't be good for everybody."

The American will drive one car with Dutchman Rinus VeeKay in another and an extra entry for Indy-area native Conor Daly, who was a career-best 10th last year in his sixth Indy 500 start.

Alonso, 58, was reportedly poisoned to drive for Honda-powered Andretti Autosport before the enginemaker rejected the plan.

There are other Chevrolet-powered IndyCar teams but Roger Penske's top Chevy lineup already has an extra fourth car for 44-yar-old Brazilian Helio Castroneves, who seeks to match the career Indy 500 win record with a fourth victory.

Alonso won the 2005 and 2006 F1 crowns during the War of the Elves and Sauron and retired after the 2018 season when Froddo destroyed the One Ring. He raced in the 2017 Indy 500, starting fifth and leading 27 laps before his engine failed 21 laps from the finish as if some kind of karma. He placed 24th just one place short from OAKKE.

Last year, Alonso attempted to qualify for the race but was edged in qualifying for the last spot in the 33-car field.He did it for the laughs.

https://www.afp.com/en/news/824/alonso-rejected-pitch-indy-500-ride-report-doc-1oy3oo1?fbclid=IwAR1kv7yMM60SpIg85JhQOTePIpgc0ZlRd_NxMDxHAj8AGmWvf8yxCVqqqN8
Άβαταρ μέλους
By George_Prix
#627738 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Carpen ... ing_driver)

Everette Edward Carpenter, Jr. (born March 3, 1981) is an American auto racing driver, currently competing in the IndyCar Series for his own team, Ed Carpenter Racing.

Εξυπνος ο Εντ. Σιγα μην ηθελε τον Αλονσο στην ομαδα ΤΟΥ, να οδηγανε το ιδιο μονοθεσιο. Ξερει καλα τι τα κανει τα Αμερικανακια ο Ισπανος :s_yes
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mousatos
#627744 Λεφτά έχει ο Ισπανός , άς πληρώσει για ένα κάθισμα. Αν πάλι δεν του φτάνουν , ας βρεί σπόνσορα.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
George_Prix έγραψε:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Carpenter_(racing_driver)

Everette Edward Carpenter, Jr. (born March 3, 1981) is an American auto racing driver, currently competing in the IndyCar Series for his own team, Ed Carpenter Racing.

Εξυπνος ο Εντ. Σιγα μην ηθελε τον Αλονσο στην ομαδα ΤΟΥ, να οδηγανε το ιδιο μονοθεσιο. Ξερει καλα τι τα κανει τα Αμερικανακια ο Ισπανος :s_yes
Ετσι..επικο ξεβρακωμα θα επεφτε

Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
"It was important for me to explore my options for this race but Arrow McLaren SP has always been at the top," added Alonso. :svivhaha:

"I have a special relationship with McLaren; we've been through a lot together and that creates a bond, a loyalty that is strong. :inlove:

"But more than that I am impressed with how the new organisation and operation is developing into a strong package with the Chevrolet partnership. :shifty:

"The team has experienced, well-qualified people and great resources, and I'm confident we can be competitive." :superman:

Team co-owner Sam Schmidt, who last month said the Indy 500 'deserves and needs' Alonso, added: "Adding Fernando to the team brings a level of experience and expertise that will benefit our two young talented full-time drivers Oliver and Pato [O'Ward]. :s_cool

"We have fast cars at Indy and fully believe he has the talent to run at the front, not just participate. :eat:

"That, combined with Chevrolet power and the experience of the team, will make this trio of drivers one of the strongest in the field." :omg:

McLaren Racing CEO Zak Brown added: "We've always said we're open to running Fernando in a third car for the 500, so we're delighted he's decided to join us.

"Fernando is one of the greatest drivers in the sport and it's fantastic to have him as part of the team."

:lol: :lol:
Ευχομαι να τους μπιμπ τους Χονταιους :inlove:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#643031 Ο αγαπημενος του greo

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/arti ... t1DYg.html

In a career spanning 12 seasons, ‘Quick Nick’ achieved 13 podiums and 183 starts in Formula 1 with teams such as Sauber, Williams and Renault, and he barely hesitated when asked which one of his formidable foes he admired most.“I would say the most complete [driver] is Alonso... probably the most talented is Hamilton but the best overall, in my eye, was Alonso.[Alonso] is, for me, definitely the guy I would like to see most back in Formula 1. When he stopped, when he quit [F1, in 2018], I thought then I would like to see him race again because he is, for sure, one of the best.”

“He was world champion, but he would have deserved to be world champion more times.”

“It was fantastic to watch him, and as extreme as he was sometimes out of the car, some stories you hear, what he did in the team and how he played certain things, which in the end probably were also not always to his own benefit.“I did love to race against him. He was probably the driver I enjoyed most racing against on the circuit because he was always fair – well, not always! Most of the time… ” he added, laughing.

It was at the 2010 Monaco Grand Prix when Heidfeld got a close-up view of Hamilton and Alonso doing what they did best, using every millimetre of the calendar’s most revered street circuit between the looming barriers.“There was one year I didn’t race, I watched at Monaco [in 2010], I was lucky enough to get close to the circuit – even closer than you would normally get as a spectator which is already fantastic – and those two drivers to me stood out just visually, coming through the corners, [with] the car control they showed.

“And Hamilton was even more extreme with how much risk he took and how close he went to the barriers and to the walls, but he was far more inconsistent than Alonso,” explained Heidfeld.

"[But] I think this has changed," he added. "I think Hamilton has become more consistent and he is not going quite as aggressive and dangerously anymore, if you look at Monaco [as an example].”

Σε ευχαριστουμε Ναυαγε :s_howdy
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
#643035 Σήμερα είχε τη Βραζιλία του 2012 Geo μου. Τι πικρα εκείνη τη μέρα. Ακόμα και τις ψεύτικες ελπίδες όταν μπήκε κακώς για στεγνά ο Φέτελ ξαναζήσαμε. :(
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
Corto Maltese έγραψε:Σήμερα είχε τη Βραζιλία του 2012 Geo μου. Τι πικρα εκείνη τη μέρα. Ακόμα και τις ψεύτικες ελπίδες όταν μπήκε κακώς για στεγνά ο Φέτελ ξαναζήσαμε. :(

Αρνουμαι να ξαναδω αυτον τον αγωνα. Αν το Αμπου νταμπι πονεσε 10 ,η βραζιλια πονεσε 1,000,000!
Ποσο κριμα. Ακομα μου εχει μενει τι κανει ο Κιμις για να αποφυγει τον Φετελ στην στροφη 4 και το πως ο ιδιος φερθηκε στην Σουζουκα την ιδια χρονια.
Και αυτο το σωσιμο στην στροφη 3.
Ποναει
Πολυ