Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Άμπαλος
George_Prix έγραψε:Οποτε μανι μανι εβαλες στο ιδιο τσουβαλι Hamilton και Norris. Ευγε :s_tongue

Δε λέω ότι θα γινόταν το ίδιο με το '07...
Τότε έχασε στην ισοβαθμία...
Τώρα θα'χανε σχετικά άνετα, καθότι ο Λάντο είναι και 25 χρόνια νεότερός του... :s_yes
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#574448 Οποτε αυτοματα ο Λαντο εχει 10 πρωταθληματα σημερα :lol:
ο Χαμιλτον ισοβαθμια το 2007 και εχει 5
Ε να μην βαλουμε αλλα τοσα στον Λαντο που θα τον κερδιζε και ανετα? :superman:
Και ολα αυτα απο 2 αγωνες το 2019 :roll:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By George_Prix
Geo f1 έγραψε:Οποτε αυτοματα ο Λαντο εχει 10 πρωταθληματα σημερα :lol:
ο Χαμιλτον ισοβαθμια το 2007 και εχει 5
Ε να μην βαλουμε αλλα τοσα στον Λαντο που θα τον κερδιζε και ανετα? :superman:
Και ολα αυτα απο 2 αγωνες το 2019 :roll:

Μην τσιμπας ρε Γιωργο...

Το παλικαρι δεν εχει ιδεα απο F1 ή απλα τρολλαρει.

Σε οποιαδηποτε απο τις 2 περιπτωσεις, χανεις το χρονο σου!

Πλακα πλακα δεν ξερουμε ακομα ποσο καλος οδηγος ειναι ο Norris, αλλα το βλεμα του μου θυμισε την πεθερα μου. Ετσι με κοιτουσε την πρωτα φορα που μου εκανε το τραπεζι, οταν περιμενε να πω τη γνωμη μου μετα την πρωτη μπουκια απο το κατσικακι στο φουρνο που ειχε ετοιμασει. Με το ιδιο βλεμα λοιπον περιμενει και ο Norris να του πει ο Alonso αν πετυχε το καφεδακι του. Και αν κρινω απο τον τροπο που κραταει το δισκο ο πιτσιρικας δειχνει να εχει καλα χερακια :s_tongue
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#574450 :lol:
Εγραψες

ο Αμπαλος ειναι χοντακιας-αντιαλονσο.
Οποτε καταλαβαινεις. :s_empathy
Αλλα εχει και τον Σεννα αβαταρ οποτε ψωμι και αλατι μωρε
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Άμπαλος
Geo f1 έγραψε:ο Αμπαλος ειναι χοντακιας-αντιαλονσο.

Κάνεις λάθος αγαπητέ.
Οι Χονταίοι τον αγαπάμε και τον ευγνωμονούμε που μας έσπρωξε στη θαλπωρή της Ρεντ Μπουλ. :s_airkiss
Το ότι στην Ινδιανάπολη θα τον κοπανήσουμε σα χταπόδι, δεν έχει καμία σημασία. :s_roses
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#574748 Alonso: 2019 McLaren a step forward – but not enough to tempt me back

Αυτο ελειπε..

Fernando Alonso may have stepped away from Formula 1 at the end of 2018. But just four months into 2019, he was already back in an F1 car – and having sampled McLaren’s current-spec MCL34 during testing in Bahrain, the Spaniard appeared impressed with the work the team had done.

“Obviously it’s a step forward in every aspect of the car,” said Alonso after his two days of running at Sakhir. “I think the car has more grip, the car is less draggy on the straights. The engine is a bigger step better as well. Overall, as a package, I think the car is on the right direction.
I think this year there is a good baseline and good programme of development, and I think it’s going to be a much better season. I’m happy. Especially last year, it was a good start, but then we stopped the development probably in May or June, so that was painful until Abu Dhabi. I knew that it was my final season as well, so to run with the same car from Barcelona to Abu Dhabi was painful.

“Obviously we saw in the first two races [of 2019] there is still another step to do if you want to compete with the top three teams. But as a first step I think, [to be the] fourth team or leading the midfield together with Haas, that’s the target. I felt that on the car as well.”

You’ll notice we didn’t say that Alonso ‘retired’ from Formula 1, with the Spaniard cunningly leaving the door open when he announced his departure from the sport to allow a possible return if the mood took him further down the line. So had driving McLaren’s 2019 offering provided the impetus for the two-time champion to consider a comeback?

“Not really,” said Alonso, who will now switch his attention to making his second attempt at the Indianapolis 500 in May. “I think what I had to achieve in Formula 1... it was achieved already in the past. No regrets.

“If one day I come back in Formula 1 – which I doubt because my decision is firm to stop Formula 1 – it’s if I win a world championship. That possibility is tempting for any driver. But to finish seventh or sixth, or even fourth, it’s not tempting still.”

Current McLaren drivers Carlos Sainz and Lando Norris can rest easy, then…

Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#576978 https://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/alo ... y/4372662/

Fernando Alonso is looking unlikely to remain with the Toyota LMP1 team for the 2019/20 FIA World Endurance Championship season.

ripper τι έχουμε εδώ; :s_dunno :help: :help:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#576986 Ούτε ο Σώρρας τέτοια δαγκώματα μου λέγε ο Μικερφολ

:s_rofl

Πού τα σκέφτεσαι ρε Σατανά :s_rofl