Γενικά αυτοκινητιστικά θέματα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Zorz

Εικόνα

Allyn held his coat against the window - a futile guard from the intense heat - and put on Peter Gabriel’s “In Your Eyes” to calm himself. He recorded a goodbye message to his family: “Just in case this doesn’t work out, I want you to know I really tried to make it out."
Doctors, nurses, paramedics & police started a triage center in the hospital parking lot. They broke into the hospital for gurneys, oxygen tanks & other gear & quickly went to work, treating about two dozen people while the fire raged around them
Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
g8777 έγραψε:Τα λάστιχα πώς άντεξαν;

bridgestone made in japan :rtfm:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By belgarion
Zorz έγραψε:

Εικόνα

Allyn held his coat against the window - a futile guard from the intense heat - and put on Peter Gabriel’s “In Your Eyes” to calm himself. He recorded a goodbye message to his family: “Just in case this doesn’t work out, I want you to know I really tried to make it out."
Doctors, nurses, paramedics & police started a triage center in the hospital parking lot. They broke into the hospital for gurneys, oxygen tanks & other gear & quickly went to work, treating about two dozen people while the fire raged around them
Τουλάχιστον η Τογιότα αποφάσισε να τον ανταμείψει
https://jalopnik.com/nurse-who-cooked-h ... 1830408627

< Note >
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By edmond
#549820 :inlove: :inlove:

Άντα να βγεί και η πουροσανγκουε να την δούμε να τριγυρίζει στους λόφους της Τοσκάνης ανάμεσα στ' αμπέλια... :roll:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By cosneo
#549993 Αν είναι (που είναι) η 993 turbo, είναι η 911 των ονείρων μου. Σε αυτό το εκπληκτικό κίτρινο χρώμα, με αυτές τις εκπληκτικές ζάντες, με αυτή την εκπληκτική τεράστια αεροτομή της ...