Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#444441 Ριππερ σου απανταει ο Hasegawa

Alonso put pressure on Honda'
Honda's F1 chief Yusuke Hasegawa has lifted the lid on the firm's relationship with McLaren star driver Fernando Alonso, admitting some members were not happy with the Spaniard's "attitude".

The two-time world champion has frequently and publicly criticised Honda during a strained and eventually fruitless three-year McLaren-Honda engine partnership - but Hasegawa also admits that he understands where Alonso was coming from.

"There are people at Honda who were not happy with Alonso's attitude, but for me it was not a problem," Hasegawa told Spanish publication El Confidential.

"I am personally very disappointed that I did not give him a good engine, but here in F1 it is difficult for everyone to be happy.

"Alonso always came to put pressure on me. If the car was bad, he had no qualms about telling me he was not happy. But he is a good person and he probably felt very bad about having to scold me. But he had to, because he wanted everything to be right."

"Because he was not happy, it is very difficult to establish a good working relationship," Hasegawa added. "But of course it was not personal.

"Alonso did his job, as he was a good professional. But drivers are very emotional guys and you have to understand when they behave like that. If he had the best car, would he be happy? Yes, and that is why we cannot complain."

Honda are now preparing for life with Toro Rosso from 2018, with McLaren switching to Renault power.

"Honda's expectations were so, so high," Hasegawa said of the McLaren-Honda partnership. "That was our big mistake. We were too ambitious, and actually we were not ready in 2015.

"But Honda's identity is to always fight, never give up, and if it was different we would leave F1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#444447 Μεταφραση:
Ο Χαγιαμπουσα οπου να ναι παιρνει πουλο , γλυφει τον μπεμπη μπας και τον βολεψει καπου με καμια 8μηνη συμβαση.
Η φυσιολογικη απαντηση στο "Τι πηγε λαθος με τον Αλφονσο κε Καμπαμαρου;"
---------------------------->

"Ασε μας τωρα με την λινατσα μωρε τωρα. Πουλησε στους μουροχαβλους τους μετοχους παπα και τρεξανε μην χασουνε τις χρηματοροες.Και δωστου τα μυρια να πεφτουν στρειτ θρου. Και απο διπλα ολη η κουστωδια, Τυρινινιδες και Σια
"Θα τα ξεκωλιασει τα αντιπαλα διχτυα η Κομπρα της Χασιεντας" :s_sarcastic .

Μοοοοολις ηρθε το Αλφρεντ Παρκ, καλως τα παιδιααααααααααααααααααα :s_bye :s_bye ...καλως τα ΝτουΝουΦου.
Με τον Καμπαμαρου μιλας τωρα, οχι με κανα Σαιτανιδη. Λοιπον.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1

:yahoo: :yahoo:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#445297 Εικόνα

:s_sarcastic :s_sarcastic :s_sarcastic :s_sarcastic

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

:s_laughat :s_laughat

Eddie o Χρηστος περιμενει σημα μου να ερθει να την αφησει απο κατω. Ξερεις τι πρεπει να κανεις. :)
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#445310 Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Same_old_story
EDDIE_147 έγραψε:Εικόνα

Ποιός είναι ο δεύτερος από αριστερά μετά τον Κέκε? :hmmm:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#445322 Θα πει ο ripper.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By belgarion
#445327 Ο Andretti δεν είναι?

Άβαταρ μέλους
By Same_old_story
#445331 Δε θυμίζει καθόλου τον Andretti όταν πήρε το πρωτάθλημα το '78 :lipsealed: :hmmm: