Για θέματα γενικού ενδιαφέροντος, εκτός μηχανοκίνητων...
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Dimitris_P
markvag έγραψε:Νομίζω κάτι σε έμπολα θα γίνει πιο πιστευτό... :lol:

εκεί τείνω κι εγώ :hmmm: Την 2η μέρα θα σκάσω με μάσκα :lol:
Δεν έχω πρόβλημα με τον τύπο, αλλά μετά τις 2-3 μέρες κι ενώ έχει πολλές εναλλακτικές, νομίζω πως καταντάει κουραστικό :hmmm: Πώς θα κάνω εγώ τις τρέλες μου; :shifty:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mousatos
#464657 Νίκησα Εγγλέζο ή Εγγλέζα :inlove: στο σκάκι :yahoo:

[Event "ICC 5 0"]
[Site "Internet Chess Club"]
[Date "2017.12.16"]
[Round "-"]
[White "mousatos"]
[Black "emmas"]
[Result "1-0"]

[ICCResult "Black resigns"]
[WhiteElo "1181"]
[BlackElo "1241"]
[Opening "English opening"]
[ECO "A22"]
[NIC "EO.10"]
[Time "06:04:35"]
[TimeControl "300+0"]

1. c4 Nf6 2. Nc3 e5 3. e3 Bb4 4. Qb3 Bxc3 5. Qxc3 d6 6. g3 Nc6 7. Bg2 O-O 8.
d3 Bf5 9. Nf3 Rb8 10. O-O b6 11. b4 Ne7 12. h3 Qd7 13. Kh2 Ng6 14. Bb2 Rfe8
15. e4 Be6 16. a4 h6 17. Rfc1 Ne7 18. b5 Ng6 19. a5 Nh7 20. axb6 axb6 21.
Ra7 Ne7 22. Rca1 Nc8 23. R7a4 Ne7 24. Ra7 f6 25. Nh4 Nc8 26. R7a4 Rb7 27.
Ra8 Ne7 28. Rxe8+ Qxe8 29. Ra3 Qd7 30. f4 exf4 31. gxf4 Kf7 32. f5 Bxf5 33.
exf5 Nxf5 34. Bxb7 Nxh4 35. Bd5+ Kg6 36. Qd4 Nf3+ 37. Bxf3 Qf5 38. Be4
{Black resigns}
1-0
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mousatos
#467530 Χθες μέσα σε αυλή είδα παρκαρισμένο renault captur με πινακίδες Φινλανδίας. Μέχρι εκεί έφτασε η χάρη μας :thumbsup: , ανάθεμα την κρίση μας.
Στην αρχή έπαθα πλάκα αφού τα γράμματα ήταν κάτι σε KNT 854 και τα νούμερα 3 !! :s_biggrin
Μετά πρόσεξα το FIN στο τέλος.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mousatos
#467769 http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/new ... d=11830645

Man receives bizarre text after first date

διαβάζω κάτι τέτοια για να περνάει η ώρα όσο ψήνεται το φαγητό , σαλάτες ( μαρουλάκι) ψιλο-κόψαμε , το τραπέζι στρώθηκε.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Dimitris_P
#471095 Πώς τα καταφέρνετε και γαμάτε κάθε τοπικό δεν το καταλαβαίνω. Ούτε στα καφενεία τέτοιο πράγμα.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mousatos
#476065 Is Barack Obama a nice person when there isn't a camera around?

I met Obama once.

I worked with some chefs in Brussels Belgium who do pretty professional stuff (They are la creme de la creme literally) and we were doing catering for an ambassador at a reception hall that belongs to the NATO organization.

Plenty of security and helicopters and all, even in our kitchen we had police watching us, and they inspected the ingredients and inspected us thoroughly even before we got there.

I was in the kitchen doing dish washing, chopping onions, mopping, sweeping etc. While outside the reception went on.

After the dinner ended, Obama said a few words (I heard him from the kitchen), he thanked everyone. Some in the kitchen were curious to see him from afar but we were so busy we couldn’t and the cops at the entrance of the kitchen would not even let us get close to the door.

Anyway, after Obama gave his speech we thought it was over, as we were getting ready for clean up, the main chef came in smiling and told us to come out. (I was gonna fix myself and the chef said no no we don’t have time, come out like that).

I went out alongside the rest of the team, I had my rubber gloves, my hairnet, my rubber boots and my white uniform wet from doing dishwashing. What do I see? A bunch of ambassadors and their fancy guests clapping and thanking us for the great reception.

Who do I see at the front clapping and smiling with tons of charisma? OBAMA!

He came up to us and shook our hands. YES MY DIRTY HANDS, I SMELLED LIKE KITCHEN!

I told him that I was genuinely impressed, and it was an honor to meet him. He thanked me and looked at me straight into my eyes and said “Actually the honor is mine young man”, I apologized for my rubber gloves and my hands stinking of clorox and he said with a really down to earth tone, as if I was his good old friend “ah who cares my man, I am ashamed we’re making you work so hard back there to entertain us, thanks to you we had a memorable night ”

Everything about him looked genuine, easy going. His smile, his mannerisms, they exuded grace and charisma. You could see it in his eyes that he is a genuinely good man!
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Dimitris_P
#477352 Current mood

Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
#477477 τον ηπια,εμεινα στη Ναξο.Απαγορευτικο για καραβια.Αυριανη πτηση δεν εχει θεση. :s_hang