Για θέματα γενικού ενδιαφέροντος, εκτός μηχανοκίνητων...
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
markvag έγραψε:
Geo f1 έγραψε:http://you.regettingold.com/

The total number of candles on all your birthday cakes so far is 666.

:omg: :omg: :omg:

Ένα χρόνο μεγαλύτερος από εμένα είσαι γκέο;;;

Εγώ του χρόνου θα φτάσω το σατανικό αυτό νούμερο....

Ε.... δηλαδή φέτος τον Οκτώβριο... :rant: :rant: :rant:

χεχε ποσο με εκανες??25αρη??
χιχιχι
Άβαταρ μέλους
By markvag
Geo f1 έγραψε:
χεχε ποσο με εκανες??25αρη??
χιχιχι

Εμένα έκανα μικρότερο... :lipsealed: :rant: :rant:

Άτιμη κενωνία... Πάω να πνίξω τον πόνο μου σε πίτσα μούρλια που έκανε η γυναίκα μου και μπύρα... :s_biggrin
Άβαταρ μέλους
By markvag
#203625 Το θέμα είναι να μην είσαι ώριμος 36/37άρης... :rtfm: :lol: :metalo: :metalo:

Γκέο, άμα έρθεις σαλονικούλα θα σε πάω βόλτα από Γαμβέττα και θα σου έχω έτοιμη σπέσιαλ πίτσα! :inlove:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By JBT
#212777 http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php

Experiment and experience has shown that the earth is decidedly
flat

:hmmm:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By belgarion
#212784 Αυτό το tiki tiki στο λινκ, έπρεπε να σας υποψιασει, ιδίως αν αντικαταστησουμε το i με a

Άβαταρ μέλους
By JBT
#212785 Occams Razor

Occam's Razor asks us which explanation makes the least number of assumptions. The explanation which makes the least number of assumptions is the simplest explanation. Occam's Razor works in favor of the Flat Earth Theory. Several examples exist below.

What's the simplest explanation; that my experience of existing upon a plane wherever I go and whatever I do is a massive illusion, that my eyes are constantly deceiving me and that I am actually looking at the enormous sphere of the earth spinning through space at tens of thousands of miles an hour, whirling in perpetual epicycles around the universe; or is the simplest explanation that my eyes are not playing tricks on me and that the earth is exactly as it appears?

What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter straight up at 7 miles per second, and that NASA can do the impossible on a daily basis, explore the cosmos, and constantly wow the nation by landing a man on the moon and sending robots to mars; or is the simplest explanation that they really can't do all of that stuff?

When I walk off the edge of a chair and go into free fall while observing the surface of the earth carefully the earth appears to accelerate up towards me. What's the simplest explanation; that there exists hypothetical undiscovered Graviton puller particles emanating from the earth which allows them to accelerate my body towards the surface through unexplained quantum effects; or is the simplest explanation that this mysterious highly theoretical mechanism does not exist and the earth has just accelerated upwards towards me exactly as I've observed?

What's the simplest explanation; that when I look up and see the sun slowly move across the sky over the course of the day, that the globe earth is spinning at over a thousand miles per hour - faster than the speed of sound at the equator - despite me being unable able to feel this centripetal acceleration, or is the simplest explanation that the sun itself is just moving across the sky exactly as I have observed?

What's the simplest explanation; that the sun, moon, and stars are enormous bodies of unimaginable mass, size, and distances which represent frontiers to a vast and infinite unknowable universe teeming with alien worlds, galactic civilizations, black holes, novas and nebulae, and phenomena only conceivable in science fiction; or is the simplest explanation that the universe isn't so large or unknown and when we look up at the stars we are just looking at small points of light in the sky, exactly they appear to be?
Άβαταρ μέλους
By markvag
#212808 Μη μου πεις ότι πιστεύεις ότι η γη είναι επίπεδη;;;;;; :dizzy: :omg: Ή ότι έστω ότι υπάρχει η παραμικρή περίπτωση να έχουν δίκιο αυτοί οι παλαβοί;;;;;

Από την εποχή του Αριστοτέλη (και παλαιότερα) ξέρουμε ότι η γη είναι σφαιρική...

ΔΕΝ υπάρχει αμφιβολία, εκτός και αν επιλέγει κάποιος να αγνοήσει το σύνολο των επιστημονικών και καθημερινών παρατηρήσεων... όπως για παράδειγμα τη σκιά της γης στο φεγγάρι, το ότι σ' ένα πλοίο που έρχεται πρώτα βλέπεις το πάνω μέρος και σταδιακά το υπόλοιπο που είναι πιο κάτω (εξήγηση εδώ), κτλ κτλ...

Ή ακόμα και τέτοιες φωτογραφίες (που τις βάζω απλά επειδή είναι πανέμορφες):

Εικόνα

The blue marble - the earth as seen from the moon

Εικόνα

Earthrise
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Pitt
markvag έγραψε:Ή ακόμα και τέτοιες φωτογραφίες (που τις βάζω απλά επειδή είναι πανέμορφες):

Εικόνα

Εγώ βλέπω έναν κυκλικό δίσκο! Δισδιάστατο φυσικά... Μάλλον έχουν δίκαιο οι άνθρωποι! :hmmm:

Πω, πω παραμύθι που είχα φάει τόσα χρόνια! :s_omg
Άβαταρ μέλους
By belgarion
#212872 Α ρε Terry Pratchet που σας χρειάζεται Εικόνα

Άβαταρ μέλους
By markvag
Pitt έγραψε:
Εγώ βλέπω έναν κυκλικό δίσκο! Δισδιάστατο φυσικά... Μάλλον έχουν δίκαιο οι άνθρωποι! :hmmm:

Πω, πω παραμύθι που είχα φάει τόσα χρόνια! :s_omg

:shifty:

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Μα, από παντού δίσκος... τι σου είναι αυτή η γη τελοσπάντων... :shifty: :s_biggrin
Άβαταρ μέλους
By JBT
markvag έγραψε: το ότι σ' ένα πλοίο που έρχεται πρώτα βλέπεις το πάνω μέρος και σταδιακά το υπόλοιπο που είναι πιο κάτω

Και η εξήγηση:

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/tiki ... %20horizon
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#212949 Με site σχεδιασης και αισθητικης 20ετιας και βαλε, βιβλιογραφια απο τοτε που πηρα νταμπλ για τελευταια φορα, το μαγαζι ειναι ετοιμο για φουντο. Ειπαμε, ειναι κερδοφορα επιχειρηση να επενδυσεις στη βλακεια του κοσμου αλλα οχι και τοσο. Ας εβρισκαν κατι πιο χειροπιαστο.