Για θέματα γενικού ενδιαφέροντος, εκτός μηχανοκίνητων...
Άβαταρ μέλους
By vengas
#598982 Εικόνα
Εικόνα
Εικόνα
https://www.google.com/search?q=travelo ... e&ie=UTF-8

ΡΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΙΣΣΣΣΣΣΠΠΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΚΚΚΤΤΤΤΤΤΤΤΤΤΤ
σιγουρα ξερουν πώς να τους μαθει ο κοσμος χωρίς να ξοδεψουν φραγκο στη διαφημιση :lol:
:metalo: :metalo: :metalo: :metalo: :metalo: :metalo: :metalo: :metalo: :metalo: :metalo: :metalo: :metalo:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimik
#598986 Τραβελια + τόπος;

Βtw η λέξη τόπος χρησιμοποιείται στην Κυπρο αντί της λέξης μέρος που χρησιμοποιούμε συχνότερα εμείς.

< >
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mousatos
#600109 Εικόνα

IRELAND
PEOPLE SIT OUTSIDE A HOUSE AT GWEEDORE, CO DONEGAL. BY ROBERT FRENCH, DATED CIRCA 1880-1900. PHOTOGRAPH: NATIONAL LIBRARY OF IRELAND/FLICKR COMMONS
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Zorz
#601532 “On the morning of May 19th, 1902, a huge explosion ripped through Fraterville Coal Mine in Tennessee, its devastating power instantly killing most of the 216 miners who were below ground. For the 26 who survived the initial blast, a side passage of the mine proved to be a safe haven, but not for long—when rescuers eventually reached them, all had suffocated. Found next to a number of the those 26 bodies were letters to loved ones, one of which can be seen below. It was written by Jacob Vowell to Sarah Ellen, his beloved wife and mother to their 6 children, one of whom, 14-year-old Elbert, was by his side in the mine. ("Little Eddie" was a son they had lost previously.)

All but three of Fraterville's adult men were killed that day; over a hundred women were instantly widowed; close to a thousand children lost their fathers. The Fraterville Mine disaster remains the worst of its kind in Tennessee's history.”

Εικόνα