Για θέματα γενικού ενδιαφέροντος, εκτός μηχανοκίνητων...
Άβαταρ μέλους
By diplomat
Άβαταρ μέλους
By diplomat
Άβαταρ μέλους
By diplomat
Άβαταρ μέλους
By BARHonda
#783081 Ας ρίξω λίγο το επίπεδο

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foc2_Zbev14

Άβαταρ μέλους
By mousatos
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777

[ohn McLaughlin: I know it might sound strange, but I’d compare Jimi’s playing to the later recordings of John Coltrane – things like Intergalactic Space or Om. Trane was going for two or three notes at a time and distorting his saxophone – the harmonics come out and the note is fatter, more robust. And Jimi was amazing at this, at the tone.
I was at Miles Davis’s house one day, and he told me he’d never seen Jimi play. So I took him to one of the arts theatres downtown, where they were showing the 1967 film Monterey Pop, which has the famous scene of Jimi setting his guitar on fire. All the way through Jimi’s performance, all I heard was Miles talking. “Damn! Damn, Jimi!”
For me, the idea of the best is something to do with sport. Winning. It doesn’t really apply in music. It’s what gets you. It’s what grabs you by the intestines and the heart and the mind all at the same time. The few who do that, they’re the greats. Jimi was one of them.

Billy Gibbons: "Jimi was a real technical wizard. He was inventing things to do with the Stratocaster guitar I am confident the designers had no clue would unfold in later years. Jimi had the talent to make that work for him. His technique was very peculiar in that he was playing a right-handed guitar in a left-handed style, upside down. To look at it and try to figure out what he was doing was very daunting. But we got to share opposing hotel rooms always at the end of the hall and the doors were always open. He had a record player delivered each and every afternoon, and he would motion to me, “Come on over here. Lets see if we can figure this out.” And we wound up listening to Jeff Beck trying to figure things out. I said, “Jimi, chances are that Jeff Beck is sitting there listening to you saying the same thing. ‘How do we do this?'”

52 σημερα. Ακομα να δουμε σφετεριστη του θρονου. Καλα, ναι. :lol:

Ουτε στα 877752.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By diplomat
Άβαταρ μέλους
By diplomat
Άβαταρ μέλους
By diplomat
Άβαταρ μέλους
By diplomat
Άβαταρ μέλους
By diplomat