Ενότητα για τους κατασκευαστές γενικά
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Giuseppe Busso
#801147 Το Nissan GT-R δε λέει να αποστρατευτεί

https://www.caroto.gr/2023/01/13/%cf%84 ... %be%ce%b7/
Στην Ιαπωνία παρουσιάστηκε η ανανεωμένη εκδοχή του Godzilla με το GT-R να βάζει υποψηφιότητα για το μακροβιότερο σπορ μοντέλο όλων των εποχών.
Τι και αν κυκλοφόρησε για πρώτη φορά το 2007. Ο θρυλικός Godzilla συνεχίζει ακάθεκτος και φιγουράρει στην έκθεση αυτοκινήτου του Τόκιο με διακριτικές και κυρίως αισθητικές αλλαγές.

Τι να πει κάποιος για αυτό το διαμάντι. Ξεπέρασε τα 15 έτη και ακόμη συναρπάζει όπως την πρώτη μέρα.

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Στα δικά μου μάτια είναι πλέον κλασικό οπτικά σε εξωτερική όψη, ενώ το εσωτερικό είναι κάπως μη-μοντέρνο, ας μου επιτραπεί ο όρος, αλλά παραμένει άκρως εργονομικό. Μηχανολογικά δε, έχει ακόμη μια τρομερή βάση που όσο βάζεις το χέρι στην τσέπη, τόσο ανεβαίνει σε δυσθεώρητα ύψη. Τα 1000 άλογα για ένα GT-R είναι πλέον τίποτα. Μιλάμε για βάση που φτάνει εύκολα τις 2000 άλογα. Αν θυμάμαι καλά το πιο δυνατό βελτιωμένο GT-R έχει φτάσει πλέον στις 3500 ίππους...
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Giuseppe Busso
#813617 Η αγαπημένη μου εταιρία από Ιαπωνία

https://www.automesseweb.jp/2022/07/09/1074694

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

poem about friendship with meaning

It remains strong even if it is over 440,000 km! GT-R owner talks about the secret of longevity "Sankajo"
Posted on: 2022.07.09
TEXT: GT-R Magazine Koya Noda PHOTO: GT-R Magazine

No engine overhaul of more than 400,000 km, no big trouble experience!

"100,000 & 200,000 km Club" serialized in "GT-R Magazine". It is a project that has been applied by an owner who has been riding more than 100,000 km on the GT-R and ranked the mileage, but as of July 2022, Yoshiwara riding the R33 Skyline GT-R V-spec is ranked 4th overall. Mr. That distance is "441,265 km"! He is a strong person who has run more than 416,000 km in 18 years since he purchased the 25,000 km R33GT-R in use. What have you tried so far to keep riding the GT-R for a long time? I was taught as a predecessor of the owner who has been running a long distance.
(First appearance: GT-R Magazine No. 164)

Decide your own rules while making use of your past experience

Mr. Yoshihara applied (entered) for the first time for the project "100,000 & 200,000 km club" of "GT-R Magazine" in October 2021. In the application letter sent to the editorial department, as "know-how to continue riding for a long time",
1: Make oil management neat.
2: Prevent trouble by doing preventive maintenance.
3: Thank you for taking care of a reliable repair shop.
Three articles were written.
Mr. Yoshihara, who got a used '95 R33 type Skyline GT-R V spec in March 2004, originally ran 240,000 km in 12 years with the previous car DR30 type skyline (iron mask) in the Nissan Party. I'm not free.
"Because the DR30 was scrapped due to an accident, I decided to transfer to the GT-R that I wanted to get someday. This R33 is what I met at a specialty store in Kanagawa Prefecture. The previous owner was a mechanic of a Nissan dealer, so the driving was about 25,000 km, and I bought it because I was attracted by a different aura from other R33s," he said of his familiarity with the GT-R.

Parts replacement is given priority to important parts related to running

It is said that the reason why the distance was extended at a high pace with an average of 23,000 km per year was because it was used for commuting a little over 100 km round trip.
"I was riding almost every day on the road including the highway, so I was able to continue running smoothly without any major trouble. I'm surprised that the engine body is still non-overhauled."
As the secret, Mr. Yoshiwara is raising the aforementioned "Sankajo". " Regarding "oil change", the engine is changed every 3000 km, and the transmission and differential are changed every 9000 km. This is a cycle that has been protected since the time I was riding the DR30 Skyline.
"After purchasing, I had asked my local Nissan dealer for everything, such as inspection and maintenance and vehicle inspection. I think it's better to change oils and fats as soon as possible, so I've been keeping the exchange cycle of 3000 km and 9000 km."
And when I asked about the second "prevention maintenance" that was listed,
"I can't replace everything at once, so I try to give priority to replacing parts that are likely to cause trouble that I can't run. Recently, I changed the fuel injector. Next, we are planning to replace the alternator."
It's not maintenance, but he says he's quite careful about the usual way he drives.
"After starting, the warm-up operation with idling is minimized, and each part is gradually warmed while running the car. I don't have a long-distance commute now, but I try to ride at least 30 minutes once or twice a week."

Reduce the risk by isolating as much as possible when driving

By the way, the appearance is kept so beautiful that I don't think I'm driving 440,000 km, but when I asked why,
"The front pumper and lip were repainted last year. Because the scratches on the stepping stones have become a little noticeable. When driving on the highway, I take the distance between cars as much as possible and be careful not to hit the stepping stones, but as long as I'm running, it will be somewhat scratched. Also, I try to drive not only in the front car, but also in a lonely state where there is no car as much as possible in the front, back, left and right. I think this will reduce the risk of accidents as much as possible."
And the third reliable "repair factory". It is said that it is still in the dealer for oil change and regular inspection, but it is said that the local car repair shop can be relied on as the attending physician.
"It is a factory that has been indebted to me since my father's generation, and now my son is taking over as the second generation. When I went to consult when I was having trouble with the tachometer, he devised various things and fixed it beautifully. The president is riding the R35GT-R, but it's not a GT-R specialty store. It is a repair shop like a general medical clinic in the town that responds to any car regardless of domestic or imported car, and it is always helpful because it responds with ingenuity and ingenuity through trial and error. The dealer is a basic assembly replacement, but this repair shop is also good at processing and other work, so there is a sense of security that they will surely do something about it even if there is a problem," said Mr. Yoshiwara.

Safe driving and health management are also important to continue riding the GT-R.

It means that he will be 66 years old in 2022, but if possible, he will continue to ride this R33GT-R until the age of 80, and he will talk about his future prospects.
"I personally think that I have to behave like a gentleman when I ride a GT-R. The main premise is to keep good manners by driving safely. I want to continue riding as before from now on."
A reliable presence is essential for preventive maintenance. And I also run with room in my heart while reducing the risk as much as possible. I guess that's why I was able to get through 440,000 km with almost no trouble.

The engine itself has never been opened. All gaskets have been replaced due to oil leakage from the cam cover. It is said that the turbine / crank angle sensor / air flow meter was replaced when traveling 180,000 km and continues to the present.

The appearance is basically unchanged from the time of purchase 18 years ago. The external aluminum wheel (gold BBS LM) that was originally installed is Mr. Yoshiwara's favorite. Currently, I'm wearing the second set. Fender malls are added before and after to meet security standards.

The interior is also basically original. Actually, he wants to change it to a medium-term genuine steering wheel, but he says he's putting up with it because it will be airbagless.

All maintenance records so far are kept. Organizing it so that you can immediately know when and what you changed is also effective for knowing the timing of future parts replacement.

The sound of RB26DETT is the best BGM. It seems that he always turned off the audio and felt the heartbeat of the GT-R while driving. Mr. Yoshihara's driving was moderately sharp, and I felt that the GT-R was in a way that seemed to be happy.

"I'm also doing squats to ride the GT-R. If you're not healthy, you won't be able to go out with me for a long time," says Yoshihara.
It can be said that the change of engine oil = every 3000 km is common for GT-R. It is said that the reason why the oil of the drive system is replaced early at 9000 km is a cycle decided because it wants to change it before it exceeds 10,000 km.

R33 genuine turbine that was replaced at 180,000 km. The current second base has already used 260,000 km. He wants to make it a genuine turbine the next time he replaces it.

※This article has been re-edited based on what was published in "GT-R Magazine No. 164" released on April 1, 2022.)
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Giuseppe Busso

Ένα ακόμη απίθανο βίντεο για ένα αμάξι που ταρακούνησε τα νερά των supercars για πάρα πολλά χρόνια. Η ηχηρή σφαλιάρα που έριξε τότε στην Porsche δεν θα ξεπεραστεί ποτέ ιστορικώς. Ο Super-CEO Κάρλος Γκον που επί εποχής του η Nissan κατασκεύασε το πιο πλήρες supercar όλων των εποχών σε τιμή για "μεσαία" πορτοφόλια. Κύκνειο άσμα για το Γκοτζίλα της Αυτοκίνησης; Ποιος ξέρει...
Άβαταρ μέλους
By 224v
#815729 Ακόμα θυμάμαι το ήχο του ένα πρωινο σε ένα roundabout, στο Abu Dhabi το 2009 νομίζω. Και μετά με πέρασε αέρα.