free_electron έγραψε:Some tidbits:
-The seats are actually made by an australian company.
-The car has front and rear distance sensors
- the instrument cluster runs on a Tegra 2
-the main touchscreen runs on Tegra 3. They communicate through ethernet. When music is playing the mai. Screen serves a webpage with album art that gets shown by the instrument cluster.
There are two other devices on that network : the car gateway and the gps .
You can reboot both cluster and touchscreen by holding down both rollers or both bottom buttons. This can be done while driving. The displays only visualise data. The drive computers controlling propulsion, braking et al are indpendent.
-the odb does not allow you access to the real can busses. They have a dedicated can bus only serving odb. Data is filtered. You have no access to the internal systems.
-the car a real ethernet jack in the fuse box , as well as wifi. The maintenance techs can go in that way. Don't try and get in... Somebody tried it and within 5 minutes got a call from service that the car detected a non standard device on its lan.... And please get off the network.
- each critical systems run on its own special dual core processor. One is 32 bit, the other 16 bit and they are not binary compatible. This allows trapping of software bugs (majority voting systems)
- certain data is being pulled live (anonymised) to study how people use their car and make improvements in software and hardware. Other data is pullable on demand in case of trouble. When you call service they ask for the last 5 digits of the vin number and your name and they log in remotely.
-the drive train uses IGBT as opposed to mosfets
-peak power deliverable by the inverter is 360 kilowatts at a max current of 1200 ampere. It can sustain this power all the way to top speed.
-peak regeneration is 60kilowatt pumping back in the battery.
- a nearly depleted pack (50km range left) at the supercharger is fed 350 odd volts at 330 ampere.
The pack is preheated and conditioned and current then rolls up controlled.
- they can actually sense the contact resistance in the charge connector. If that does not meet spec charging current is limited or charging aborted. To give you an idea .. 1 milliohm of contact resistance at 300 ampere would burn 100 wat tjust in the connector ... Can't have that...
MIXOStsi έγραψε:Μάλλον Λαμία κι όχι Βόλος...
Φευγαλεα το κοιτάξα και δεν πρόσεξα αν κανει ζουμ...
Φοβαμαι ομως μην κολλησει στη γραφειοκρατεια ολο αυτο το σχεδιο...
Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9195 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Nissan Qashqai 1,6 dci