Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Άμπαλος
Geo f1 έγραψε:Ποσο καρμα ρε αμπαλε πια?
Οκ απο το 2008 συνεχεια το καρμα???

Μα, αγαπητέ μου, απ'το 2007 οι κατάρες των Μακλαρενάκηδων...

Από πέρσι οι κατάρες των Χοντάκηδων...

Μια ζωή ξεβράκωτο στ'αγγούρια αυτό το καμάρι... :s_whiteflag
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#521250 https://www.mclaren.com/formula1/inside ... structure/

McLAREN RACING ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO LEADERSHIP STRUCTURE
Zak Brown accepts Eric Boullier’s resignation as Racing Director

McLaren Racing today announced a leadership restructure of its racing operations, with immediate effect.

McLaren Racing Chief Executive Zak Brown yesterday accepted Eric Boullier’s resignation from his position as Racing Director. He also announced a simplified technical leadership team.

Simon Roberts, COO of McLaren Racing, will oversee production, engineering and logistics. Andrea Stella is appointed Performance Director, responsible for trackside operations. Gil de Ferran takes up the new role of Sporting Director, to maximise the effectiveness of the team’s racing package.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#521651 McLaren ‘years away’ from title challenge – Brown

McLaren harboured hopes of challenging for podiums in 2018, but they have fallen well short. Following a leadership shake-up, McLaren Chief Executive Zak Brown steered clear of giving a timeline of when he felt the team could return to title-contending form - but he admitted it will take time, years even...

Since the start of 2014, McLaren have scored just two podiums – and they came at the opening race of that season. Their last win was the 2012 season finale in Brazil, their last drivers’ championship in 2008 and their last constructors’ championship 10 years earlier in 1998. It’s been a lean couple of decades.

Brown admitted McLaren is now “in the starting process of our recovery plan”. History shows it takes time to build a world championship-winning team. Mercedes didn’t win until their fifth year back, having returned ahead of 2010, while Red Bull needed until their sixth year. And Ferrari waited more than two decades between titles before Michael Schumacher won five on the bounce.

When asked by Formula1.com if McLaren were facing a wait similar to that of Mercedes and Red Bull to fight for the title, Brown said: “Yeah, realistically. This is going to take some time to fix. I think we are years away. I don’t know if that’s two or 10, or somewhere in-between. Probably more like somewhere in-between, but I don’t want to get into predictions.

“I have to be very realistic and honest with yourself, with our fans, with you, to say that this is going to be a journey. I think everyone needs to recognise that.”

McLaren are currently sixth in the constructors’ championship on 44 points. But after a strong start to the season, scoring points in the first five races, they’ve managed just one in the following four.

Brown concedes that the remaining part of the season – 12 races in total – will be challenging, but fourth in the constructors’ championship remains a goal.

“I think we had a good finish in the last race relative to where we started, but we were uncompetitive,” he said. “Not much has changed since last race, so I think everyone needs to not starting having too high expectations at Silverstone, because all that has really happened is five or six days have gone by.

“We’re in a pretty big fight for fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh. All the teams are very close there. I don’t want to make predictions. That has got us into trouble in the past, so I don’t want to repeat some of the mistakes we’ve made.

“What I’d like to do and what we are going to do is fight like mad to finish fourth in the championship. We closed a little bit of the gap to Renault, but the gap more closed on us from behind, so I think that’s got to be the goal. But that’s not a prediction.”

Racing Director Eric Boullier has left the team, with McLaren Racing COO overseeing production engineering and logistics, while Andrea Stella – who worked with Fernando Alonso at Ferrari – is Performance Director, leading the team at the track. Meanwhile, Gil de Ferran takes up the new role of Sporting Director.

:x
Χαμενα χρονια που δεν γυριζουν πισω κουκλε μπεμπη :x
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#574119 Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Το πρεζακι της Φοραδας λοιπον εκτος απο το οτι σημερα θα μας παρεχει πολυτιμες πληροφορχαχαχαχαχαχαχ για το μονοθεσιο ειναι και Αmbackdoor εκτος των αλλων. Αυτη ειναι η καταντια μας μεγαλε Ρον. :(
Μετα αναρωτιουνται μερικοι τι τυχη μπορει να ειχε ο κακομοιρης ο Στοφελ. :lol:

Πρεζακι της Φοραδας ο Ναντο, πρεζακι του Ναντο οι γιδοβοσκοι που τρεχουν την Μακκα. :roll:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#592891 https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/news ... 00-debacle

Fernando Alonso and McLaren are understood to have ended their partnership after five seasons together in F1 and two Indy 500 entries.

The double F1 world champion and the team have no further plans to collaborate following this year's Indy 500 debacle, where they failed to qualify, with McLaren blaming a lack of preparation on the team's part.

It is thought that the two parties have decided not to renew their agreement and are parting on amicable terms.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#592898 Ωραίοι εκεί στην Μάκκα :thumbsdown:

Πρώτα τους ξεζουμισαν και όταν πέρασαν τα χρόνια και έπεσαν τα στήθη, χαλάρωσαν τα πωπουδακια, σουφρωσαν τα χείλη τους πετάμε σαν στυμμενες λεμονοκουπες στα γραφεία συνοικεσίων.
Έρμαιο στα χέρια του κάθε λαχανεμπορα, σκεύος ηδονής στα στριπτίζαδικα των πρώτων πρωινών ωρών. :(
Που ναι οι αγκαλιές με τον Αλβέρτο, που είναι τα συμπλέγματα με τον Φλάβιο,που είναι ο Wagner; :( :(
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
g8777 έγραψε:Ωραίοι εκεί στην Μάκκα :thumbsdown:

Πρώτα τους ξεζουμισαν και όταν πέρασαν τα χρόνια και έπεσαν τα στήθη, χαλάρωσαν τα πωπουδακια, σουφρωσαν τα χείλη τους πετάμε σαν στυμμενες λεμονοκουπες στα γραφεία συνοικεσίων.
Έρμαιο στα χέρια του κάθε λαχανεμπορα, σκεύος ηδονής στα στριπτίζαδικα των πρώτων πρωινών ωρών. :(
Που ναι οι αγκαλιές με τον Αλβέρτο, που είναι τα συμπλέγματα με τον Φλάβιο,που είναι ο Wagner; :( :(

Πώς σε πετσόκοψε έτσι ο Κάμαρος ρε τζιάκο;; :shifty:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#594037 Επισης υπαρχει και η εκδρομη στο μοναστηρι της Παναγιας στα Ρεθα.

Τι θα διαλεξει ο Ναντο;; :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

Χιτσκοκικο γκρανγκινιολικο φιναλε 1ης σαιζον :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :omg: :omg:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#599094 https://www.motorsport.com/indycar/news ... m/4510636/

McLaren will enter the full NTT IndyCar Series championship from 2020 as partners with Arrow Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, with former IndyCar champion Gil de Ferran leading the program which will run two Chevrolet-powered cars.