Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
Felipe Massa has revealed the verbal exchange with Fernando Alonso that took place on the starting grid before the Mexican Grand Prix that cleared the air following their US Grand Prix collision.

In an interview with Brazilian Fox Sports ahead of this weekend’s race in Interlagos, Williams driver Massa reveals he swore at Alonso in jest – just before the Mexican national anthem.

“There was a discussion at the US GP,” said Massa. “After the race I left the track and he didn't want to go with me, because he knew I was pissed. I think the stewards were sleeping that day.

“In the next race [Mexico] at the moment of the anthem, drivers are next to each other and my place is right next to him.

“I arrived late, I stayed there, he looked at me and he was awkward, and gave me hug. Then I looked at him and said, ‘You were a son of a bitch... but I like you.’

“Then he started to laugh.”

Alonso “very different behind me”

Massa, who was teammate to Alonso at Ferrari throughout the Spaniard’s five-year stint at the Scuderia, went on to suggest that their relationship was not always as straightforward as it seemed.

"I don't have any frustration with him,” said Massa of Alonso. “He always treated me very well when we're not in the car.

“In front of me he was always nice. It's true that sometimes behind me, he was very different from what he was in front of me.”
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#328186 Οταν στα λεει ο Geakos , Eddie μου

Fernando Alonso like a six-time F1 champion - Carlos Sainz Jr

Fernando Alonso's level of performance during his Formula 1 career has been good enough to have won five or six world championships, says Carlos Sainz Jr.

Alonso won the title in 2005 and 2006 with Renault and finished runner up in 2010, 2012 and 2013 when driving for Ferrari.

Sainz, who has described Alonso as his idol and admitted studying his driving, thinks his countryman would have had more than two titles if he had better machinery.

"It's like he has won five or six [championships]," said Sainz.

"What he did with that Ferrari those years was something not many people could do and what he is doing with the McLaren is standing out.

"It's just a number, the world championships.

"If you ask the whole paddock, everyone agrees he's one of the best in history.

"Championships depends on the car or being in the right place at the right moment.

"What really makes your career and your respect, like [Ayrton] Senna did, is your performance every year."

Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#328238 Geako εμείς έχουμε μετρήσει μέχρι 8,3 τίτλους (2 δικούς του, 1 του Κοίμη, 4 του Vettel και 1 του Μπάτον και κάτι κύπελα καρτ του Φιζικέλα --> 0,3).

Ο Sainz προφανώς μετράει 5-6 από κομπλεξισμό επειδή θα ήθελε να είναι στη θέση του Αλόνζου.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By STK
REALZEUS έγραψε:Διαγωνισμός ρουβίτσας Αλόνσο:

1) Geakos
2) Sainz Jr

Παρακαλώ ψηφίστε.

Geakos οριακά με τον Sainz να ερχεται με κεκτημένη ταχύτητα.
Του Schumy τα πρωταθλήματα μετά από αυτό πάνε κάπου στα 10 τουλάχιστον ή μένουν σταθερά; :hmmm:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#328620 Του Σούμη μένουν ως έχουν γιατί οι τημέητ που κέρδιζε δεν είχαν πάρει τίτλο.
Ένας τίτλος από Formula Ford του Irvine πιάνει στο δεύτερο δεκαδικό και δεν υπολογίζεται.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#328628 Του Σουμη πρέπει να προστεθούν τουλάχιστον 5 πρωταθλήματα ακόμα γιατί τα 2 πρώτα τα πήρε με πληθωρισμο στο 2%.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By nass
#335271 Geo f1 αν υποθέσουμε ότι πήγαινε ο Alonso σήμερα στη Mercedes, τι πιστεύεις ότι θα γινόταν ?
Εγώ λέω ότι θα "έτρωγε ξύλο" από το Hamilton :ninja:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#335294 Άφεθ αυτοίθ Γκεάκο.
Ού γαρ οίδαθι τι ποιούθι.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
nass έγραψε:Geo f1 αν υποθέσουμε ότι πήγαινε ο Alonso σήμερα στη Mercedes, τι πιστεύεις ότι θα γινόταν ?
Εγώ λέω ότι θα "έτρωγε ξύλο" από το Hamilton :ninja:

Δεν το πιστευεις και συ αυτο που γραφεις ειμαι σιγουρος...Σε αυτα τα επιπεδα οδηγων κανεις δεν μπορει να ριξει <ξυλο> στον αλλον...
Σε κατατακτηριες νομιζω ο Χαμ θα ειναι πιο γρηγορος..Το εχει αποδειξει αλλωστε...
Αλλα στο τελος δεν νομιζω κερδιζε συνολικα...

Βεβαια ο Χαμ ειναι 4-5 χρονια στην ομαδα...οποτε μετραει στα + αυτο...

Αλλα μην ξεχναμε οτι του χρνονου εχουμε και τους νεους κανονισμους...

Παντως αν του χρονου ειναι μαζι τοτε βλεπω
qualify μπροστα τον Χαμ με σκορ 13-7
Και συνολο ποντων 400 για Αλονσο και 330 για Χαμ