Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By cabala10
Geo f1 έγραψε:Δεν το καταλαβα.

ελαμπορειτ (jason alert)

Εχε πλακα να ανακοινωση καμια αποχωρηση??

μακαρι γιατι δεν βλεπω τον λογο να χασει αλλη μια χρονια να παλευει με το αμαξι αντι με αλλους οδηγους..
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#502923 http://www.dailysportscar.com/2018/04/1 ... acing.html

If the deal came together it would see Button teamed with Mikhail Aleshin and Vitaly Petrov :s_roses in the #11 car that finished the 30 hour WEC Prologue test earlier this month with the fastest non-hybrid time, and indeed topped the times of all LMP1s when taking into account Toyota’s ‘unrestricted’ running on the first day of the test.

Δε σε βλέπω καλά Ναντοοοοοοοοο :s_airkiss :s_airkiss
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#503126 McLaren driver Fernando Alonso says he "doesn't care too much" about the performances and results achieved by his former Formula 1 teams and partners.

Alonso's comments were prompted by questions over the current form of engine supplier Honda following the end of its troubled three-year partnership with McLaren and its subsequent switch to Toro Rosso.

While McLaren, its cars now fitted with Renault engines, is ahead of Toro Rosso in the standings, the Italian outfit's fourth place in Bahrain was a better result than anything the Woking-based team managed with Honda units.

"[Bahrain] was a very nice weekend for them," Alonso told media when asked about Toro Rosso at the Chinese Grand Prix.

"To be honest, after 18 years in Formula 1, to answer after one good qualifying or one good result from any team makes no sense."

The Spaniard said that queries about Toro Rosso-Honda reminded him of the aftermath of his split with Ferrari back in 2015.

While the McLaren team Alonso switched to is yet to score a podium since his arrival, the Scuderia has won 10 races in the meantime, and mounted a credible title challenge last year.

"I've been answering about Ferrari in 2015 and 2016," Alonso continued.

"After I left Ferrari, every win, every podium they were achieving, you asked me about if I regretted when I left Ferrari.

"After four years Mercedes keep winning and they have four championships and now you are not asking me about Ferrari, you've changed for Toro Rosso.

"Or Renault, in 2005 and 2006 I won two championships with them and now they are competitive again.

"I don't care so much about other teams. It's just funny how people get excited about the ex-teams when they are OK.

"They ask me and I don't care too much."

Καυλακι όχι αστεια..
Του πρηξατε τα παπαρΓια του ανθρωπου!!!
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Άμπαλος
mikeerfol έγραψε:http://www.dailysportscar.com/2018/04/17/jenson-button-for-2018-le-mans-with-smp-racing.html

If the deal came together it would see Button teamed with Mikhail Aleshin and Vitaly Petrov :s_roses in the #11 car that finished the 30 hour WEC Prologue test earlier this month with the fastest non-hybrid time, and indeed topped the times of all LMP1s when taking into account Toyota’s ‘unrestricted’ running on the first day of the test.

Δε σε βλέπω καλά Ναντοοοοοοοοο :s_airkiss :s_airkiss

Πετρωωωχχχ :s_laughat
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#506064 Alonso's remaining 2018 schedule:
May 5 WEC Spa
May 13 Spanish Grand Prix
May 27 Monaco Grand Prix
June 3 Le Mans test day
June 10 Canadian Grand Prix
June 16-17 Le Mans 24 Hours
June 24 French Grand Prix
July 1 Austrian Grand Prix
July 8 British Grand Prix
July 22 German Grand Prix
July 29 Hungarian Grand Prix
August 19 WEC Silverstone
August 26 Belgian Grand Prix
September 2 Italian Grand Prix
September 16 Singapore Grand Prix
September 30 Russian Grand Prix
October 7 Japanese Grand Prix
October 14 WEC Fuji
October 21 United States Grand Prix
October 28 Mexican Grand Prix
November 11 Brazilian Grand Prix
November 18 WEC Shanghai
November 25 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Τι αντοχες ρε πστ μου ο τυπος
Εκει να τα σαρωσει όλα.

Ότι καλυτερο
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#506066 Σιγά μωρέ, η Μπεζαντακου έχει ανά 3 ημέρες και πανηγύρι. Μέχρι πρωίας κιόλας, ξέρεις πως είναι αυτά, όχι ξεπετες του Ναντο 2 ωριτσες. Τι να μας πει και ο Αστουριανος Χαλβάς Φαρσάλων Η Χριστίνα.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#506403 Ετσι μου αρεσει η μουγγα!!

How did Alonso's performance compare with Vandoorne's? The Belgian was "struggling with his tyres more than usual," Boullier says, but Alonso finished two places ahead, and his average lap time was 0.521 seconds quicker, in a car theoretically 0.5 seconds slower.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#506415 Alonso now "one of the lads" at Toyota - Davidson

Δεν ήξερα ότι το lad έχει και τέτοια έννοια. :oops:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#506837 https://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/toy ... y-1034300/

Toyota has revealed it froze the top two positions in Saturday's FIA World Endurance Championship opener at Spa in favour of Fernando Alonso's car at the final pitstops.

:s_roses :s_roses :s_roses :s_roses