Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#530549 Μια ζωή να αφήνει την πόρτα ανοικτή. ΒΛΈΠΟΥΝ ΚΑΙ ΜΙΚΡΆ ΠΑΙΔΙΆ ΦΌΡΜΟΥΛΑ.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Άμπαλος
#530558 https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/red- ... 36/?nrt=54

Asked if it was Red Bull, offering him the drive Ricciardo will vacate at the end of the year to go to Renault, Alonso replied: "Yes."

Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#530576 Η φάση
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#530579 Ο Αλονσο δε θα ελεγε ποτε ψεμματα.
Σιγα μην πηγαινε στην Ρεντ μπουλ ΧΟΝΤΑ...μπραβο για την χυλοπιτα στους ψευτες

:shifty:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#530663 Πολυ ψευτες μιλαμε.!!!

Alonso expressed his frustration at the criticism he says has been levelled at him by the Red Bull management, and claimed he had offers from the team six times.

"I had a couple of offers from Red Bull," Alonso told Sky F1. "In fact I had in 2007, in 2009, in 2011, '13, and two this year, one in Monaco, and one in August.

"So I'm happy you asked me this question, because the comments of Christian Horner this summer and Mr [Helmut] Marko are completely out of context, surprise comments about me creating chaos, difficult man to work with.

"One, they never worked with me, and secondly they've been chasing me for five or six occasions in the last seven years, and now they say that, that they are loyal to their programme and their commitments and their junior drivers.

"It has been weird, it has been unfair to me. I wrote to Christian after his comments this summer, he apologised by email, and hopefully he'll apologise again this weekend."

Horner insisted on Friday that there was no offer, despite representations from Flavio Briatore – Alonso's long time manager – and F1's management.

"Obviously Flavio reached out, even FOM reached out, but it was clear from the onset," Horner told Channel 4.

"We did offer Fernando Alonso a contract, but that was back in 2007! To my knowledge, no one within Red Bull has offered him one since.

"He's a wonderful driver, he's a great talent, but it just doesn't fit the profile of our team, our investment in youth and the junior programme that's been so successful over the last 10 years."
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#530684 Μετά τη Monza θα ανοίξουν τα folder με τα χεσεμες και θα καθαρίσει το τοπίο.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Άμπαλος
Geo f1 έγραψε:Πολυ ψευτες μιλαμε.!!!

"I had a couple of offers from Red Bull," Alonso told Sky F1. "In fact I had in 2007, in 2009, in 2011, '13, and two this year, one in Monaco, and one in August.

Καλά το '07 και το '09, το '11 και το '13 γιατί να του κάνουν πρόταση με τον Φέττελ πρωταθληματία; :roll:

Ο ψεύτης αστουροβοσκός :s_yes

Εικόνα

Geo f1 έγραψε:Σιγα μην πηγαινε στην Ρεντ μπουλ ΧΟΝΤΑ...μπραβο για την χυλοπιτα στους ψευτες

Κι εκεί που πάει, πάλι πάνω μας θα πέσει... Υπάλληλός μας ή αντίπαλός μας... :shifty:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
#530891 O Horny θα έπρεπε να ξέρει ότι στο αρχείο email των Φλάβιο-Αλόνσο υπάρχει μέχρι και η μούμια του Τουταγχαμών. Εγώ δεν θα τον πήγαινα κόντρα. :lol:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Zorz
Άμπαλος έγραψε:Καλά το '07 και το '09, το '11 και το '13 γιατί να του κάνουν πρόταση με τον Φέττελ πρωταθληματία; :roll:

Ο ψεύτης αστουροβοσκός :s_yes

Γιατί ψεύτης βρε συ; Που αλλού θα έβρισκαν καλύτερο No2;

Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#531421 Christian Horner: We haven't offered Fernando Alonso a contract since 2007

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/244 ... tract-2007

------

“Helmut and I went to see his management at the end of 2008 for the ’09 and ’10 season, and we offered him a two-year contract.
“Then he had another conversation in the back of an Alfa Romeo at Spa airport several years later in ’11 or ’12.

https://www.givemesport.com/1188966-why ... ll-in-2008

ΧΟΡΝΕΡΟΠΙΝΟΚΙΟ
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#532522 Από τοτε που ειπε ότι θα σταματησει...

Εχει εγκαταλειψει 1ος και στους 2 αγωνες που εγιναν...Α ρε Ναντο...

Σιγκαπουρη παει καλα..
Παμε!
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#532538 ^
#apolele
#trelele
Άβαταρ μέλους
By George_Prix
Geo f1 έγραψε:Από τοτε που ειπε ότι θα σταματησει...

Εχει εγκαταλειψει 1ος και στους 2 αγωνες που εγιναν...Α ρε Ναντο...

Σιγκαπουρη παει καλα..
Παμε!

Τι ψαχνεις ρε φιλε... Η McLaren ειναι πλεον το τελευταιο μονοθεσιο στο grid. Ποιο ειναι το "καλα"? Να πλησιασει στη 10αδα?