Πότε πρόλαβαν και ασπρισαν τα γένια του Αλόνσο; Πριν την βόλτα μάλιστα;

Από το Mi A1.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By dimviii
#612017 ρε σεις με το κρανος φορεμενο ιδιος δεν ειναι? :lol:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#616200 Vandoorne: McLaren gave Alonso everything he wanted

There was always two, three well-placed people in the team who made sure everything went the way Fernando wanted it to be.

“The team gave him all the support and power. Every driver would have benefited from extra equipment to perform better than his team-mate.

“On paper I never finished in front of Alonso, but of all the team-mates I came closest, even just behind him.

“McLaren never told me not to finish in front of him, but they asked me in the race to let him pass. They almost always did that.”

:hmmm:

Aυτο θελει προσοχη. Το αναλαμβανω.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#616217 Ρωτησα. Μου ειπε οτι δεν ειναι ετσι οι Νο 2. Ρωρα και συ τον Ναντο τωρα. Ποσες προτασεις δεχθηκε για να μεινει F1 απο τις καλες ομαδες.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
g8777 έγραψε:Ρωτησα. Μου ειπε οτι δεν ειναι ετσι οι Νο 2. Ρωρα και συ τον Ναντο τωρα. Ποσες προτασεις δεχθηκε για να μεινει F1 απο τις καλες ομαδες.

Ολες ειχαν συμβολαιο. Κατι ηθελε ο Χορνερ ακουσα αλλα εφαγε κλασιμο.

Οταν χανουν 21-0 ετσι κανουν. Σκουζουν για την αδικια.

Ο Αλο δεν εχει να αποδειξει τπτ πια. Kimoa διακοπες και Ντακαρ. Ο Στοφελ γλειφει για κανα fanboost εκει στις ηλεκτρικες σκουπες.

Αρκετα με τον κομπαρσο
Ας δουμε τι λεει και ενας μελλοντικος πρωταθλητης της Φ1 και ενα απο τα μεγαλυτερα ταλεντα στο χωρο

Fernando Alonso would return to Formula 1 as a clear top-three driver.

That is the view of Max Verstappen, who was recently complimented by former F1 driver Alonso for his constant "attack mode" at the wheel of his Red Bull.

Now, Verstappen is returning the compliment by predicting that a 2021 return to F1 for the 38-year-old Spaniard would be a success.

"For me, Fernando is one of the best drivers," the Dutchman told the Spanish edition of Auto Bild.

"It is a pity that I never really raced against him, because he did not have a very competitive car at the time.

"But I think if Alonso was here with a top car, he would be among the top three to win the world championship," Verstappen added.

(GMM)
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#616219 Πες και στον Μαξακο οτι δεν εχει να αποδειξει τιποτα ο Ναντο, που να γυριζει πισω τωρα στο μεροκαματο. Κιμοα, μοχιτο, σαγιοναρα και γαυρο μαρινατο. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Δεν θυμαμαι παντως αλλη τετοια περιπτωση σαν του Ισπανου, τουλαχιστον στον αθλητισμο, το μονο κοντινοτερο ειναι απο την σοουμπιζ, την ελληνικη κιολα.
Γιωργος Νταλαρας στο audio και Ναταλια Γερμανου στο video.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#617273 Fernando Alonso considering F1 return in 2021

“I think Formula 1 with the new regulations is something I need to look very carefully at. We will see when the regulations are confirmed. Because they’re still 50/50.

“When they’re confirmed and I see Formula 1 become a little bit more interesting and mixed without one team dominating as is now, then it could be a potential possibility to come back for sure.”

Εικόνα

:s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg

Belgarion ακουσες τιποτα για φορητους απινιδωτες απο 2021 μεσα στο κοκπιτ; :help:

Εγω οπως τον κοβω απο την φωτο υπολογιζω HDL 480 , Τριγλυκεριδια 15000 και Οιστραδιολη 520.

:omg: