Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#28414 Ενταξει Εντι σου απανταει σοβαρα και συ το γυρνας στην τρελα οταν δεν εχεις τι να πεις..

:)

Αραζουμε και σε απολαμβανουμε λοιπον!!
Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#28450 Όταν μου απαντάνε σοβαρά απαντάω.
Όταν μου απαντά alla d' alla δεν απαντάω καθόλου ή ενδεικτικά όπως παραπάνω.

Μετά από 12.000 ποστ όπου αναφέρω συγκεκριμένα την άποψη μου για το συγκεκριμένο πιλότο και το τι ακριβώς με ενοχλεί σε αυτόν (δόγμα Briatore κλπ), πιάνεται από τη λέξη ΜΑΛΑΚΑΣ για να θεωρήσει ότι τώρα φάνηκε η άποψη μου για τον Alonso.

:vava: :vava: :vava: :vava:

:ttc: :ttc:

Δεν ασχολούμαι με φτηνό τρολάρισμα.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#28479 Το ποιος τρολλαρει φαινεται πολλες σελιδες τωρα...

Αλλα οταν εχει κερασει πονο τον φιλο σου το Σωτηρη ολο το 2014 δεν εχεις τι να πεις και μου βαζεις βιντεακια του 2007 USA

:)
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
Αλλα οταν εχει κερασει πονο τον φιλο σου το Σωτηρη ολο το 2014 δεν εχεις τι να πεις και μου βαζεις βιντεακια του 2007 USA

Εικόνα

Έτσι.
Σοβαρό διάλογο.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
#28500 Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#28503 Εικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#31195 Από το τουίτερζ κάποιου Λορέντζου κάτι που υποτίθεται δήλωσε κάπου ο Alonso

#Alonso "With #Ferrari there is nothing new and I'm focused on what to do on track. My future? I have to make the decision that I want and it will be the best for me and for the team I love. I know more or less where it will lead but I can not be categorical about the fact that I will be here in F1 next year.I have a very ambitious project for my future and everything is going according to my plans. "

Φάση Prost προτιμώ να παίζω τάβλι με τον Geo μέχρι να αδειάσει θέση στο μερσεντικό;

:hmmm:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#31198 Τα ιδια και απο το sky f1

Cat and mouse games between the Ferrari driver and the media concerning his future plans have fast become a theme of grand prix weekends recently, with Alonso widely expected to leave Maranello at the end of the season to be replaced by Sebastian Vettel, but nothing yet confirmed.

After a three-break between races, and with no official news still forthcoming from Ferrari, those jousts recommenced in Austin of Thursday with an ever-cryptic Alonso once more batting away the international media’s best efforts to prise some information on 2015 from him.

It does, however, at least appear that the situation is nearing a conclusion with Alonso responding to a direct opening question asking if he knew where he would be driving next season by saying: “I know, yes. More or less.”

The smart money remains on the Spaniard re-joining McLaren to spearhead their new Honda era, yet such is the array of speculation surrounding Alonso’s plans that few theories, such as taking a sabbatical before joining Mercedes in 2016 or racing at Le Mans, have been completely excluded yet.

What the Spaniard did reveal was that people would be “excited” by what he decides to do and that, contrary to some suggestions, he remained in control of his future.

“I cannot say categorically anything,” he replied when asked if he could at least confirm he would still be racing in F1 in 2015.

“I have a very ambitious plan in my head for my future. I think that this is the best thing for Ferrari as well. If that happens people will be very, very excited – as I am. I am extremely happy and all the things in the last two or three months follow exactly the plan that I had.”

Θα μας σκασεις ρε μπεμπη το φελεκι μου!!!Μαλλον μεχρι να ανακοινωσει θα αλλαξω αβαταρ..
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#31209 Ο Μπεργκερ θελει Αλονσο..(τι ξερεις και συ ρε ψηλε!!)

Alonso instead of Raikkonen

Some reports suggest the Italian team and the Spaniard are in a sort of Mexican standoff, each wanting the other to legally terminate their contract for financial reasons.

Others believe Ferrari could in fact make do with Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen and the apparently newly-signed Sebastian Vettel if the sport moves to three-car teams for 2015.

If I was Ferrari, I would keep Alonso.

Gerhard Berger

F1 legend and former Ferrari driver Gerhard Berger thinks the fabled outfit should make the most of the contractual impasse with Alonso and instead oust Finn Raikkonen, who has notably struggled this year.

"If I was Ferrari, I would keep Alonso," he told Germany's Sport Bild.

"Because then, with Alonso and Vettel, you would have the two best drivers in the world together in one team," Austrian Berger added.

However, that scenario would still pose Ferrari with the problem of having to pay out millions to compensate Raikkonen - just as it did in 2010 after replacing him with Alonso.
No update

While the standoff continues, German Vettel is keeping completely silent on the matter.

"I'm sorry," he is quoted by Italy's La Gazzetta dello Sport as having said in Austin on Wednesday, "but I can't say anything about my future.

"It's not up to me, but I hope to be able to speak very soon."

Vettel also said he understands why Red Bull has blocked him from testing in the days immediately after the Abu Dhabi finale next month.

"There are reasons for the decision," he said. "Disappointed? Let's just say I didn't expect something different."
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
“I have a very ambitious plan in my head for my future. I think that this is the best thing for Ferrari as well. If that happens people will be very, very excited – as I am. I am extremely happy and all the things in the last two or three months follow exactly the plan that I had.””

Αυτό για μένα μεταφράζεται μόνο ως "Θα κάνω ότι κάτσει το 2015 και για το 2016 έχω πει δυο φωνήεντα με τη Λύκαινα".

Πολύ ambitious --> check
Καλό για τη Ferrari --> check

Αν ήταν για McLaren θα το είχαν ανακοινώσει ήδη.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By castigamatti
#31388 Εγώ λέω ότι υπέγραψε στη Honda και απλά δεν ανακοινώνεται τίποτα γιατί πρώτα πρέπει να μιλήσει ο Alo και μετά η ferrari,για προφανείς λόγους, και κάτι τέτοιο δεν το βλέπω να γίνεται πριν το Abu Dhabi. Δεν θα απέκλεια και την πιθανότητα η σιωπή ,κυρίως από πλευράς ισπανού, να έχει να κάνει και με προστασία χορηγών, με τους οποίους δεσμεύεται.
Την όλη μανέστρα νομίζω τη χάλασε η εσκεμμένη ενέργεια της RBR,που ανακοίνωσε ότι ο Vet πάει στη ferrari,η οποία επιχείρησε έτσι Jack pot. Aπό τη μία μεριά τη Ferrari δεσμευμένη με τρεις πιλότους (και δεν έχω αμφιβολία ότι η ferrari κάτι θα αναγκαστεί να πληρώσει στον ισπανό, αν μη τι άλλο για τις δηλώσεις LCdM στο porta a porta)και από την άλλη απόπειρα περιορισμού της διαπραγματευτικής ευελιξίας του Alo.