Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By vengas
#533153 για να ρωτήσουμε και το υπόλοιπο γκριντ τι θα πει για τον "με έχεσε η ΜακλάρενΚαιΨαχνωΚαποιονΝαΣυνεριστω" και ανοίγω λογαριασμούς με όλους, Μαγκνουσεν :lol:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By George_Prix
Geo f1 έγραψε:Ferrari fans launch petition asking Arrivabene to bring back Fernando Alonso

http://scuderiafans.com/ferrari-fans-la ... do-alonso/

https://www.essentiallysports.com/ferra ... eturn/amp/

ΠΟΛΥ χλωμο να γινει κατι φυσικα. Απλα ειναι λιγο ακομα αλατι στις πληγες του Φεττελακου :lol:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#541981 Alonso: Every F1 race a "celebration" since I decided to stop

"Every race now, from the moment I decided to stop, is just a celebration," said Alonso of how he is approaching his final races.

:s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl

ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ ΕΛΕΝΗ ΖΑΦΕΙΡΙΟΥ

"It's not that I don't love F1 anymore, I still love these cars, but if I stop now it's because I'm 37 years old and achieved all my dreams in F1."

ΚΑΛΩΣ ΤΟΝ ΠΙΤ ΠΑΠΑΔΑΚΟ

Εκει ομως που η ΦΑΠΑ τον ΣΑΛΕΨΕ σα τον Μαιμο---->

“I posted a video of 2005 and I received 3000 comments of ‘this is the Formula 1 I fell in love with and not the thing you have now’, so it’s not me being critical of this Formula 1, it’s the whole world.

hahaiv: hahaiv: hahaiv: hahaiv: hahaiv: hahaiv:

Λιγα ειναι Ναντο τα 3000. :rtfm: Επρεπε να βαλεις το βιντεακι που στα εξηγει ωραια ο Πατερας Ρον το 2007. :inlove:

Ποιο Despacito λεμε μπροστα στο Nandoshito. :iconcool:

Η μεγαλυτερη καρικατουρα που εχει περασει ποτε απο πιστα. Εφη Θωδη included.

:s_bye

Eddie ησουν ενας απο τα 3000 ετσι; :x ΔΕ ΝΤΡΕΠΕΣΑΙ ρε αλητη , γερο ανθρωπο; :(
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#543236 No place for Vettel in Alonso’s top five World Champs

Fernando Alonso was asked for his top five World Champions in Formula 1 history, ruling himself out of the equation.

“I would probably say Michael [Scumacher], Fangio, Senna, Prost and Lewis [Hamilton]. This would probably be the top five for me.

“It is difficult to compare those different times and different championships but Lewis matching Fangio with five will be a great achievement.

“If one had to do that in our generation, I am happy it is Lewis as he has showed the talent and commitment.

“When the car is dominating then he delivers and when it is not good enough to win a World Championship he still puts in the performance to show his talent.“That is difficult to see nowadays.”
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#544014 Alonso says there's "more amateurs" in F1 than in WEC

Alonso was hit by Williams driver Stroll as they approached the esses on the opening lap, the contact causing heavy damage to the McLaren, which retired after returning to the pits.

Stroll was able to continue and was given a drive-through penalty for causing the crash.

Alonso, who was also involved in an incident with Stroll in Japan, hit out at the FIA for not doing enough to stop that kind of driving.

"I'm not upset. I'm disappointed because I'm nine days here in the US to do a race and I do 600 meters of the race and they push you off," said Alonso.

"That's the way it is, but it's more a problem for the FIA if they keep allowing this type of driving. I drive in another series with amateur drivers, theoretically, and there has never been a problem.

"There are more amateurs here than in other series," added the Spaniard, who races in the WEC with Toyota.

"Maybe when there's a big crash they will do something.

"Until then we'll try to have fun in other categories where we race against 34 cars, against amateur people, against 60-year-old men and nothing ever happens.

"Here we need bumpers, like the rental go-karts, so we can all crash into each other."

The two-time champion, who is retiring from F1 at the end of the year, believes the level of the drivers currently competing in Formula 1 is lower than it was in the past.

When asked if drivers in F1 where more aggressive than in WEC, he said: "No, the level is lower.

"I race in the WEC and they are very aggressive as well and we have three different categories there, some amateur drivers in the GTE-AM, but no one crashes into each other. There's another mentality.

"Sometimes you make a mistake or you try to take a risk at the start, or you can overshoot your braking point or make a mistake.

"But it's like Spa, where you start and suddenly they are playing bowling with you. Here again, you start and they play bowling with you and you have the bad luck of having to retire."

After the race, however, Alonso took to Twitter to dial back on the criticism after seeing replays of the incident.

Τελειωνει το μαρτυριο Ναντο μου.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
Team: “Okay, Fernando box to overtake. How’s the balance?”
Alonso: “I don’t know!”
Team: “Stop, stop, stop. And the other Williams of Stroll is just leaving the pitlane now.”
Alonso: “No more radio for the rest of the race.”

Υπομονή...1 αγωνας εμεινε :sorry:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Corto Maltese
#551093 Επειδή εκείνη την εποχή διάβαζα τα πάντα που γράφονταν έχω γράψει χιλιάδες φορές ότι το τζάμι ράγισε στο Μονακό, με την ακατανόητη απαίτηση του Χάμιλτον να περάσει τον Αλόνσο η οποία κανακεύτηκε ο καράφλας:
"There was a row," one senior McLaren insider says. "Somehow Lewis felt he could have won the race and I don't remember being entirely convinced that he could have done. I seem to remember the right guy won it."