Forum για τη Formula 1
Άβαταρ μέλους
By fokion
#346839 Οπου τελειως τυχαια και οι άλλες 2 ομαδες εχουν κινητηρα Μερσεντες...
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#353298 Καλως τον Οφορικουε. 20 χρονων στην ταυτοτητα, γεννημενος το 1969.

Σας χαλαγε το σκαουτινγκ του πατερα Ρον. :roll:

Φατε στη μαπα Γιαννη Καλογερα τωρα. :s_sarcastic
Άβαταρ μέλους
By fokion
#353327 Εκλεισε ολο το σετ ως αναμενωταν
Επιπροσθέτως του ανωτερω, βεραιν Ζαουμπερ και Μασσα πισω για μια χρονιά
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#353342 Δεν γλυτώνουμε απο αυτον τον μασσα τελικα :(

< edge >
Άβαταρ μέλους
By fokion
#353568 Θα προτιμουσα να ξαναβλέπαμε Μπατον.... :( :(
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#353581 Εχω ξενερωσει απίστευτα με τον Μασα...
Αλλα σιγα μην ηθελε να αποχωρησει...
Δεν χωρουσε απλα στην ομαδα με Μποτας και Στρολλ!!
:rant:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#393605 https://www.autoblog.gr/2017/05/09/o-se ... a-to-2018/

Ο Sebastian Vettel έχει υπογράψει προσύμφωνο με την Mercedes για το 2018

Πιο συγκεκριμένα, ο Turrini γράφει:

Δεν είναι μυστικό σε κανέναν ότι μετά τη συνταξιοδότηση του Rosberg, η Mercedes ήρθε σε επαφή με τον Seb. Κατά τη διάρκεια των δοκιμών στη Βαρκελώνη, πριν από την έναρξη της σεζόν, ο Niki Lauda είπε εμπιστευτικά στους φίλους ότι ο Vettel έχει ένα προσύμφωνο με τους Γερμανούς για την επόμενη σεζόν.

:hmmm: :hmmm:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#416021 https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vers ... on-929303/

Max Verstappen has admitted that he is starting to lose confidence with the situation at Red Bull following his third retirement in a row at the Red Bull Ring.

The Dutchman suffered a clutch problem at the start of the Austrian Grand Prix before being eliminated in a first-corner collision to further compound a miserable run of form.

But facing up to the prospect of a dire run of failures that have derailed his campaign, he says he is starting to lose faith that things will turn around.

When asked how he felt after the race, Verstappen said: “I actually was reasonably calm. But it’s very disappointing of course, what happened. This way you lose confidence. Not in myself, but in the whole thing I mean, if it keeps on happening.”

Pushed to clarify in what exactly he was losing confidence, he said: "Just the whole situation at the moment. I think that’s pretty logical.

"This needs to stop at some point. I know they always do their very best. Also, it's constantly something else, so you can’t fix it really, because every time it’s something else.”
Crash irrelevant

Although Verstappen's fate was sealed when he was collected by Fernando Alonso after the Spaniard had been hit by Daniil Kvyat, the Dutchman thinks the earlier clutch issue would have forced him out anyway.

“I already had clutch problems at the start," he explained. "During the formation lap I already noticed that something was wrong. When I left the grid the car was shaking tremendously, so that wasn’t good.

"With the actual start, when you go towards the bite point, the clutch started to oscillate, to vibrate, to put it simply. Then the car went into anti-stall, but presumably something already was broken by then and started leaking. So I never would have made it to the finish.

"If it’s starting to slip and to leak and everything, then it’s game over.”

Apologies

Verstappen said that team chiefs Christian Horner and Helmut Marko did apologise to him for his latest problem, but admitted words mean little in a situation like this.

"I think they have never experienced so many DNF’s before," he said. "I think this normally happens over three or four seasons, maximum.

“What can I say? 'Sorry' doesn’t get me anywhere. Since Monaco I have scored zero points.”

Το βαζω εδώ...Γιατι μαλλον δειχνει την αρχη του τελους....
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mirage
#416029 Ας παει McLaren να ειναι κουλ και σιγουρος.

< >
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#427396 The McLaren Formula 1 team has confirmed that Stoffel Vandoorne will stay on at the British outfit in 2018.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By marmagas
#427418 Ferrari has announced that Kimi Raikkonen will be retained for the 2018 season, in a short statement released on its website. Raikkonen has been handed a one-year contract extension.

The 37-year-old Finnish driver will begin his fifth consecutive season with Ferrari and his eighth with the Scuderia. Raikkonen’s sole world championship title was won in his debut season with Ferrari in 2007.

Sebastian Vettel hasn’t yet renewed his Ferrari contract, which lasts until the end of the 2017 season.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By elteo
#428342 όχι που θα πήγαινε Μερκ ... :svivhaha: