Εικόνα

F1 teams 2020 lineup

Εικόνα

Καλή αγωνιστική σεζόν :s_drinks :s_drinks

Εικόνα

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#631967 Καλη αγωνιστικη χρονια να εχουμε.
Με Μαξ διεκδικητη νικων και τιτλου.
Να δουμε και οι κλεφτες που θα παιζουν. :hmmm:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#632497 https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/self ... s/4738310/

Three Formula 1 team personnel have been taken in to self isolation at the Australian Grand Prix while tests are conducted to see if they have coronavirus.
Amid concerns about the impact an outbreak of the virus could have on the tightly-knit paddock, teams are acting with extreme caution to head off the chance of any unwell personnel being able to infect anyone else.

In the wake of some team members showing fever symptoms at the track, a contingency plan has been put in place to deal with the first cases.

One member of the McLaren team, plus two personnel from Haas, have been evaluated at the Albert Park track’s bespoke isolation unit and swab tests have been completed.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By thazio
#632556 Μεγάλη βλακεία. Όλα για το χρήμα. Εχω ξενερώσει, λες και μαζεύτηκαν να παίξουν ξερή. Είναι δυνατόν σε ένα σπορ με τόση ανάγκη για αυτοσυγκέντρωση από όλους να γίνεται ο αγώνας με τόσο σοβαρό πρόβλημα στο πίσω μέρος του μυαλού όλων;
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#632592 Hamilton: "Shocking" that Australian GP is still on

“I am very, very surprised that we are here,” said Hamilton, when asked by Motorsport.com if he was comfortable with being at the grand prix.

“I think it's great that we have races, but for me it's shocking that we're all sitting in this room.

So many fans here already today and it seems like the rest of the world is reacting, probably a little bit late, but already this morning we've seen [Donald] Trump shutting down the borders from Europe to the States. We are seeing the NBA being suspended, and F1 continues to go on.
Cash is king, but honestly I don't know. I can't really add much.

“I don't feel like I should shy away from the fact of my opinion. The fact is we are here and I just urge everyone to really just be as careful as you can be in touching doors and surfaces. I hope everyone's got hand sanitizer, and really for the fans I really, really hope that they take precautions.

“I was walking through and seeing just everything going ahead as normal, like it's a normal day. So, I just hope all the fans stay safe, and I really hope we go through this weekend without seeing any fatalities.”

Asked if he felt the race should be called off if the tests are positive, he said: “It is not for me to make the decision. But I heard that the results are not going to come back for five days or something: coincidentally.”

ΜΌΝΟ ΕΣΎ.

Ελεήμων. :inlove:
Φιλόσοφος. :inlove:
Ακτιβιστής. :inlove:
Θεράπων. :inlove:

Μεγαλύτερος από τό άθλημα πλέον, δικαιωματικά του ανήκει ο θρόνος τής Ελισάβετ. :iconcool:

Α,και που σαι Τζάκι:

“I saw Jackie Stewart this morning, looking fit and healthy and well, and some people as I walked into the paddock, some elderly individuals. So it's a concern for the people here. It's definitely concerning for me. So no is your answer.

:s_laughat
Ο θεός συγχωρεί Τζάκι. :iconcool: :shifty: