Forum για τη Formula 1

Α)Ποιος θα κατακτησει το τιτλο?Β)Ποιος θελετε να κατακτησει τον τιτλο?

10%
10%
17%
17%
14%
14%
8%
8%
1%
1%
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#326860 Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Tyres
Abu Dhabi - ultrasoft, supersoft, soft

Selected sets per driver
Εικόνα

Onboard Alonso 2013

Nice one!!!

2014 race highlights :shifty:

2015 race edit

Μιας και ειναι ο αγωνας της χρονιας ειπα να ανοιξω το θεμα 10-11 ημερες νωριτερα.

Λοιπον εχουμε και λεμε...
Εικόνα

Title permutations

If Hamilton wins Rosberg needs to be third or better to be champion.
If Hamilton is second, Rosberg needs to be sixth or better. If Rosberg was seventh, he and Hamilton would be tied on points, but Hamilton would be champion by having more third places (four to two).
If Hamilton is third, Rosberg needs to be eighth or better.
If Hamilton is fourth, Rosberg is champion no matter where he finishes. A non-score for Rosberg would leave them tied on points, but the German would take the title based on having more second places (four to three).

Καλο αγωνα να εχουμε στις 27/11/2016.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By pik.
#326939 να μας ζησει ο νεος πρωταθλητης ο Ροζμπεργκ.

δεν γινεται να το χασει.
Κριμα που δεν θα το δω.

να ειναι καλα το παιδι.Μακαρι να ειχαν και αλλοι το αμαξι που εχει και δεν παθαινει τιποτα,καταπληκτικη δουλεια απο τους Γερμανους.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#326972 Q: (Livio Oricchio – GloboEsporte.com) To Nico and Lewis, Nico, you won last year in Abu Dhabi, Lewis won in 2014. A comment from you about the last round of the championship, the decision of the world title. Do you think you have more chance than Lewis who has more affinity with track? A comment in general about the last round of the championship.

NR: Well, it’s going to be a great, exciting race weekend, a great battle for sure. I would like to win the race and that’s what I’m going there... I’m going to try and do that for sure. I’ve had good experience there in the past but of course that’s not going to help this year. You know we all start from zero this year, every time we go to a different track. Yeah, feeling good so let’s see.

LH: Obviously I have to continue what I’m doing. Nico’s finished every single race this year apart, obviously, from Barcelona which we both didn’t finish so he’s had fantastic reliability, so I think right now, as the way it’s going it’s going to be very hard to beat him. That doesn’t mean I can’t win the race, so I’m going to take the energy I have now and the speed that I have which has been great this past few races and really try to push as hard as I can in that race to get as far ahead. That’s all I can do.

Χμμμ δλδ ενα dnf απο μηχανικο προβλημα που λιγο πολυ ολοι εχουν σε μια χρονια, μπορει να χτυπησει τον Nico στο Αμπου Νταμπι??? :shifty:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By pik.
#327057 ξεχασε το.

αυτα δεν γινονται στο αμαξι του Ροζ.
Ειναι καταπληκτικα φτιαγμενο και δεν χαλαει.
Ισως το καλυτερο αμαξι που θυμαμαι σε αξιοπιστια
Άβαταρ μέλους
By pik.
Geo f1 έγραψε:Αμα κανει μπαμ βρε κερατο, να σε δω τι θα λες μετα!!! :lol:

παλι τα ιδια;
παμε παλι.

αυτα δεν γινονται στο αμαξι του Ροζ.
Ειναι καταπληκτικα φτιαγμενο και δεν χαλαει.
Ισως το καλυτερο αμαξι που θυμαμαι σε αξιοπιστια
Άβαταρ μέλους
By g8777
#329250 Και γαμω τα eye contact ο πρωταθλητής ενώ τρώει μπανάνα. Δεν είναι κάτι που το καταφέρνεις εύκολα, θέλει πολλες μπανάνες για να το κάνεις.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By JarnoT
#329683 Εκτός των άμεσων υποστηρικτών του Λούη, νομίζω οι υπόλοιποι κατά βάθος θέμε να πάρει το πρωτάθλημα ο Ρόζ. Είτε γιατί μας την πάει γενικά ο Βρετανός, είτε γιατί θέμε διακαώς να λέμε για έναν ακόμη που το πήρε και δεν άξιζε.