Για θέματα γενικού ενδιαφέροντος, εκτός μηχανοκίνητων...
Άβαταρ μέλους
By seismic
#166463 Οι κριτές του περιοδικού είπαν για την πατέντα.
It studies the ultimate anti seismic system in the paper. The focus is clear, the innovation is strong and the academic level is high. This study has great social significance.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By seismic
Geo f1 έγραψε:Πρεπει να εισαι καπως ετσι ε?

Εικόνα
ΝΑΙ :lol:
Υπάρχει και αυτό.
Dear N. Lymperis Ioannis,

Your work entitled "The Ultimate Anti-Seismic System" caught our attention during a search
at E-library.
I am Oxana Ciumacenco from the editorial team of Omniscriptum Publishing Group.
We publish academic books and would be honored to evaluate your works in this field.

Your research could be of interest to a wider audience and we would like to consider
publishing it as a printed book and marketing it worldwide.

Mr.(Ms.) N. Lymperis Ioannis, would you agree to receive more information?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincere regards,
Oxana Ciumacenco
Acquisition Editor
e: o.ciumacenco@lap-publishing.com
w: www.lap-publishing.com
Visit us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
LAP Logo
Buy your books here:
www.morebooks.de
www.ljubljuknigi.ru
www.shuyuan.sg
LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing
is a trademark of:
OmniScriptum GmbH & Co. KG
Bahnhofstraße 28, D-66111 Saarbrücken

Think Tank:
Haroldstr. 14, D-40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
Partner with unlimited liability:
OmniScriptum Management GmbH
Handelsregister Amtsgericht Saarbrücken:
HRB 18918

Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Philipp Müller (CEO)
Amtsgericht Saarbrücken · HRA 10356
Άβαταρ μέλους
By trident1971
#166468 Εχε το νου σου μην παιζει θεμα "δωστε κανα φραγκο να την συμπεριλαβουμε στο βιβλιο μας" κλπ.
Παιζουν απατες σε τετοια?

πχ, δες:

http://www.researchgate.net/post/Is_it_worth_publishing_with_Lambert_Academic_publishers
Άβαταρ μέλους
By seismic
trident1971 έγραψε:Εχε το νου σου μην παιζει θεμα "δωστε κανα φραγκο να την συμπεριλαβουμε στο βιβλιο μας" κλπ.
Παιζουν απατες σε τετοια?

πχ, δες:

http://www.researchgate.net/post/Is_it_worth_publishing_with_Lambert_Academic_publishers

Μου απάντησαν αυτό....
Dear Ioannis Lymperis,

Thank you for the response and your interest in our publishing house.

We release free of charge books in the form of monographs, which means that our books are independent scientific publications (and not journal articles). Thus, we would be interested in publishing your work in its entirety. Our books are distributed by wholesalers worldwide, so you can review them on www.morebooks.de, www.amazon.com, or www.barnesandnoble.com (the easiest way is to go on our web-site: www.lap-publishing.com and choose 'Catalogue´).

The research projects, scripts, academic and scientific works must be written in English with a minimum of 42 (without table of contents, references and appendices) and maximum of 692 pages.

For more details about our services for authors, please follow the link below:

https://www.omniscriptum.com/i/lambert/en/index.html

To start our co-operation, please submit a Word or PDF file of your work to this e-mail address. After an in-house review we will come back to you with further details and publication procedures. Should we not arrive at an agreement, all your data will be deleted from our records.

In case of other questions, feel free to contact me.

I look forward to hearing back from you.
Sincere regards,
Oxana Ciumacenco
Acquisition Editor
e: o.ciumacenco@lap-publishing-house.com
w: www.lap-publishing.com
Άβαταρ μέλους
By trident1971
#166477 Δεν μπορω να εκτιμησω αν αυτο που προσφερουν ειναι κατι που πρεπει ή ΔΕΝ πρεπει να κανεις, ΑΝ πρεπει τοτε με ΠΟΙΟΥΣ πρεπει να το κανεις κλπ.
Απλα ειδα οτι οι τυποι στελνουν πολλα τετοια μηνυματα και υπαρχει γκρινια και ειπα να σε ενημερωσω. Δεν γνωριζω τιποτα παραπανω.