Ενότητα για τους κατασκευαστές γενικά
Άβαταρ μέλους
By REALZEUS
#241 Καλή αρχή...

Εικόνα
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από JasonLouk και 03 Σεπ 2014, 00:26, έχει επεξεργασθεί 1 φορά/ες συνολικά Αιτία: Διόρθωση τίτλου για λόγους ομοιογένειας
Άβαταρ μέλους
By panos2171
Άβαταρ μέλους
By panos2171
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By panos2171
#5155 Image

Σα να βαριώντουσαν όταν φτιάχναν τη λωρίδα της Speciale... :s_scratchhead
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#5439 Image

:inlove: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By JasonLouk
#5452 Θέλει συνδρομή για τα βιντεάκια του για να μισθώνει FF! Γεια σου ρε monkey :s_cool
Άβαταρ μέλους
By EDDIE_147
#5458 Αξίζει βέβαια να σημειώσουμε ότι 2 φορές που έσκασε ένα βουνό μπικικίνια για να πάρει αμάξι δεν πήρε το υπέρτατο όπλο πίστας...

ΕικόναΕικόναΕικόναΕικόνα
Άβαταρ μέλους
By thymios
#6760 Montezemolo τέλος!
Εικόνα

http://auto.ferrari.com/en_EN/news-even ... o-end-era/

Maranello, 10th September 2014 – “Ferrari will have an important role to play within the FCA Group in the upcoming flotation on Wall Street. This will open up a new and different phase which I feel should be spearheaded by the CEO of the Group.

This is the end of an era and so I have decided to leave my position as Chairman after almost 23 marvellous and unforgettable years in addition to those spent at Enzo Ferrari’s side in the 1970s.

My thanks, first and foremost, to the exceptional Ferrari women and men from the factory, the offices, the race tracks and the markets across the world. They were the real architects of the company’s spectacular growth, its many unforgettable victories and its transformation into one of the world’s strongest brands.

A warm farewell and my thanks also to all of our technical and commercial partners, our dealers across the globe and, most particularly, the clients and collectors whose passion I so wholeheartedly share.

But my thoughts go also to our fans who have always supported us with great enthusiasm especially through the Scuderia’s most difficult moments.

Ferrari is the most wonderful company in the world. It has been a great privilege and honour to have been its leader. I devoted all of my enthusiasm and commitment to it over the years. Together with my family, it was, and continues to be, the most important thing in my life.

I wish the shareholders, particularly Piero Ferrari who has always been by my side, and everyone in the Company the many more years of success that Ferrari deserves.”
Άβαταρ μέλους
By REALZEUS
#6772 Αυτό μπήκα να γράψω κι εγώ.

Έχω την εντύπωση ότι ο πουλοβεράκιας θα τα κάνει σαν την σκατόφατσά του!!! Θα μπλέξει την Ferrari με χρηματιστήρια και FCA και ποιός ξέρει τι αυτοκίνητα θα βγαίνουν από εδώ και πέρα. :help:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By dstou
#6963 Αναλαμβάνει ο παντογνώστης φουτεράκιας το πόστο του. :s_yes
Άβαταρ μέλους
By castigamatti
#7024 Σε πρώτη φάση θέλουν να σχεδιάσουν κάτι entry level στην κατηγορία τιμής των 100Κ ευρώ......αλλιώς με την γκάμα που έχουν δεν είναι εύκολο να πας την παραγωγή με το καλημέρα από τις 6 στις 10 χιλιάδες μονάδες......μετά βλέπουμε :shifty:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By makrimanolis
#7040 Πάει το τοπικό με το που μπαίνεις πρώτη φοτο τούμπανο καπάκια τρακαρισμένες φεραρι φυσικά κ εκτός θέματος έτσι για την ψυχολογία ήθελες φεραρι παρτα τώρα.
Άβαταρ μέλους
By A-Viper7
makrimanolis έγραψε:Πάει το τοπικό με το που μπαίνεις πρώτη φοτο τούμπανο καπάκια τρακαρισμένες φεραρι φυσικά κ εκτός θέματος έτσι για την ψυχολογία ήθελες φεραρι παρτα τώρα.

makrimanolis mavromatis? :s_biggrin