N/A
Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
#317061 Εικόνα

Εικόνα
Την Κυριακή αλλάζει η ώρα :rtfm: :rtfm:

Εικόνα
http://www.pirelli.com/corporate/en/pre ... rand-prix/

These are the tyres that Pirelli has said must be used at some point in the race:
One set of P Zero White medium
One set of P Zero Yellow soft.
Each driver must have both these sets available for the race, and must use at least one of them.

Άβαταρ μέλους
By mikeerfol
Geo f1 έγραψε:Μπραβο και παλι Μικε.
Παντα να βαζεις και ενα βιντεο ΜΕ ΑΛΟΝΣΟ ομως

Αφιερωμένο :shifty:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By pik.
mikeerfol έγραψε:
Geo f1 έγραψε:Μπραβο και παλι Μικε.
Παντα να βαζεις και ενα βιντεο ΜΕ ΑΛΟΝΣΟ ομως

Αφιερωμένο :shifty:

:lol:

ανετα ο Ροζμπεργκ απο αυτο το ΣΒΚ πρωταθλητης.
πριν τα μισά του αγωνα θα καει ο κινητηρας του Χαμ :rtfm:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By sprsk
mikeerfol έγραψε:
Geo f1 έγραψε:|λογοκρισία| Φεττελ. Δεν σου ανοιγουν δρομο στο FP2 και εσυ βριζεις.
:rant:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Τα ρίχνει από τώρα για να προλάβει |λογοκρισία| του αγώνα ... χαχαχαχαχαχα :lol: :lol: :lol:
Άβαταρ μέλους
By Geo f1
#318443 Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel admits he was overwhelmed by the amount of traffic he encountered in Friday practice in Mexico, having dubbed Fernando Alonso an "idiot" in FP2.

Baulked by the McLaren driver, Vettel voiced his displeasure with Alonso after the Spaniard ran wide at Turn 12.

Vettel ended up setting the Friday pace, but says he didn't get a good feel for his pace because of recurring traffic woes.

"Maybe it was just me today, but I felt that I was actually in Mexico City, not on the race track, with a lot of traffic," Vettel said.

"I guess everybody was fighting with the same problems, making the tyres last, especially the supersoft.

"I don't know entirely, because I had so much traffic, and I didn't have successive laps.

"I think overall the pace was good, which was the more important thing. We can still improve for tomorrow, and then go from there."

ΚΑΙ Ο ΑΛΟΣΝΟ ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΕ

The Spaniard also downplayed his FP2 incident with Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel, after the German called him an "idiot" on the radio.

"I saw it, but I'm not too bothered," said Alonso. "There must be a lot of frustration in him and at Ferrari. I forgive them."

Μεγαλοψυχε Ισπανε!!!
Άβαταρ μέλους
By ripper
#318538 Κατάργηση μπλε σημαίας ΤΩΡΑ. Αν είσαι πιο γρήγορος, πέρνα (να δούμε και την μαγκιά σου).

Έλεος με τις πριμαντόνες. Ο Vettel εδώ και τρεις μήνες με τίποτα άλλο δεν ασχολείται.
Καλά τα λέει ο σύντροφος geo :inlove: